Saksham Yuva Yojana is an evolving initiative by the State Government of Haryana, and it focuses on the enrichment and welfare of the unemployed and educated youth. This scheme was launched in 2016 for all of the unemployed youth. The core objective of the project is to provide these educated youngsters of the state with monthly financial assistance. It primarily aims at providing employment opportunities among them and placing them in different departments of the state Government.
All state government departments, colleges, boards, and corporations are required to notify the Employment Department of any vacancies. The Employment Department will give registered graduates SMS and email alerts about work openings. Employers may also use the Saksham Yuva platform to post job openings for young people looking for work.
Selected candidates will work in any of the state’s government departments or banks under the Saksham Yojana. As previously stated, the candidates would be required to work for 100 hours in a month. They are supposed to start as a trainee in the department where they will get the job.
In this article
Key Features of the Scheme
- The plan enables an applicant to choose the skill in which he or she wants to learn and develop. So, this skill can ultimately furnish them with enough capability and knowledge to get an employment opportunity or either take up a self-employment plan in the sector that they wish to grow.
- It provides all of the eligible applicants with an unemployment allowance amount and honorarium.
- This scheme essentially aims at the objective of developing more employment opportunities for the younger generation who has an education and acts as the varied placement department of the State Government.
|Name of the Scheme||Saksham Yuva Yojana|
|Status of the Scheme||Active|
|Launched by||Government of Haryana|
|Post Category||Haryana Government Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for Saksham Yojana
- The applicant has to be a native of the State of Haryana to benefit from the scheme.
- The applicant is also required to be registered in the employment exchange.
- It is mandatory for an applicant to pass the level of post-graduation.
- Only the applicants between the age of 21 and 35 are eligible to apply for the plan.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family has to be less than three lakhs.
Eligibility for Unemployment Allowances
To avail of an unemployment allowance, the applicant needs to have a 10+2 or a two-year diploma certificate, graduation, or a post-graduation passed out from matric out of any Board or University recognized by the Haryana Government. The candidate must be registered under the employment exchange for a minimum of three years. Any employees who have been dismissed from a government service are not eligible.
Rates of Allowances
Eligibility for Honorarium
For an Honorarium, the applicant should have passed out with a 10+2, graduation, post-graduation, or a diploma. He or she must have been a regular student and between the age of 18 to 35. The applicant must have completed the post-graduation degree through regular courses from Punjabi University, Patiala, and any recognized Universities in UT Chandigarh or NCT Delhi, or Haryana.
Required Documents for Saksham Yojana 2021
Below mentioned is the list of documents required to apply for the scheme:
|Identification Proof||Pan Card
|Residence or Address Proof||Adhaar Card/Electricity Bill/Water Bill
Domicile/ Residence Certificate
|Other Required Documents||Bank Account Details and Account Number Linked with Aadhaar Card
Passport Size Photographs
Objectives of the Scheme
- The Saksham Yuva Yojna intends to provide an allowance and honorarium to eligible youth of Haryana.
- It aims at the development of youth skills to make them independent, informed, and cultured.
- It assists the unemployed youth by giving them the skill to master and take employment opportunities of their choice and come their way.
- It focuses on providing remittance to the eligible educated and unemployed youth of Haryana for skill up-gradation.
- It is a scheme that works tirelessly to encourage the youth who are educated and unemployed to take up professions of their choice.
- The primary motive behind this scheme is to make the youth developed and skilled.
Saksham Yuva Yojana – FAQs
Q1. When was Saksham Yuva Yojana first introduced?
It was first introduced in the year 2019.
Q2. Is it a scheme of the Central or a State Government?
This is the scheme of the State Government of Haryana for the unemployed and educated youth of the State.
Q3. Who has benefited from this scheme?
The unemployed but educated youngsters between the age of 18 to 35 can benefit from this scheme.
Q4. Can the Applicant Belong to a Different State than Haryana?
No. The applicant needs to belong to the State of Haryana and be registered under employment exchange.
Q5. What is the primary motive of the scheme?
The primary motive of the scheme is to make skilled youth, who can choose their stream of work or get self-employed.
Q6. Who can be registered under this scheme?
The applicants who are graduates or have a 10+2 education can be registered under this scheme.
Q7. Which board of education does the applicant need to have?
The applicant should have passed out 10+2 examinations from a board that is recognized by the Haryana Government.
Q8. Which board should the applicant’s school be affiliated with?
The school should be affiliated with the board of school education Haryana, Bhiwani, Certificate of Secondary Education [ICSE] Board, Delhi, located in Haryana, and Central Board of School Education [CBSE] Delhi, Located in Haryana only.
Q9. Can I apply for this scheme online without being there physically?
Applicants can apply for the scheme, with their set of required documents on the official website.