Groww offers Digital Gold of 99.9% purity that you can purchase, sell, and accumulate anytime.
Digital Gold on Groww
Digital Gold is a convenient and cost-effective way of purchasing gold online. Stored in 100% secured vaults and insured, you can view your purchased Digital Gold in your gold locker, which is a digital version for your holdings.
Purchase gold in fractions for as low as Rs 10
Liquidate your Digital Gold and get your money in 2 days
Stored in secured vaults and insured (verified by an independent trustee)
Live market price tracking and zero making charges
Balance your portfolio with Digital Gold to reduce risk concentration
Convert your Digital Gold to physical gold in the form of coins/bars/jewellery (coming soon)
How It Works
Get started with these easy steps.
Enter the amount
You can input your desired purchase amount in rupees or grams of gold.
Buy in one-click
Review your order and place order using UPI/Netbanking within the 5-minute price window.
Secured and insured
Your gold locker will be updated, where you can view your purchased Digital Gold holdings.
Groww has partnered with Augmont Goldtech Pvt. Ltd.
An integrated precious metals management company.
Creating proud investors.
You can feel the pride of being a Groww investor in their words.
Digital Gold is a convenient and cost-effective way of purchasing gold online. You can buy, sell, and accumulate gold of 99.90% purity in fractions anytime — all you need is your laptop/desktop and access to the internet.
Where does Groww get the gold from?
To provide you pure and top-quality bullion, Groww has partnered with Augmont Goldtech Pvt. Ltd.— an integrated precious metals management company. All purchase/sell transactions of Digital Gold will be directly with Augmont Goldtech Pvt. Ltd. Augmont also has businesses in gold refining and manufacturing of tamper-proof packaged jewellery.
What is the Gold Locker?
Gold Locker is a digital version of your holdings, wherein you can view your Digital Gold transactions.
What is purity of the gold offered by Augmont?
Augmont offers 24-Karat gold of 999 purity (99.90% pure).
What are the charges applicable?
Charges during purchase:
The live price is quoted on the basis of wholesale prices in the spot market. The gold rate excludes taxes, making charges and delivery charges. 3% GST is applicable while buying gold .
Charges during sale:
When you are selling your gold back to Augmont, you can sell it back at the live price on a real time basis. There are no additional charges applicable.
What are the taxes involved?
The gold rates shown on Groww at the time of purchasing/selling is exclusive of taxes. However, tax on income from sale of gold is applicable.
Download Groww on your phone for the best investing experience
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000208032, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For compliance pertaining to securities broking please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for DP related to email@example.com. Please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.