The UAN Member E-Sewa portal is a one-stop resource for accessing EPF requests and using services online.
What is UAN Member Portal?
On the UAN Member E-Sewa portal, you can find a wide variety of information regarding your PF contributions and carry out several activities like check PF balance, details of past employers, withdraw PF amount extra via the E-Sewa Portal.
Any organization which has more than 20 employees is required to undergo EPFP UAN registration online as the law dictates. The registration set up involves a password and unique user ID, to access the portal and its features.
The portal through which you can access our EPFs using our UAN is called EPF e-sewa portal. To access the portal the link is https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
Let’s just walk through the EPF UAN New registration process for the EPF e-sewa portal
UAN Member E-Sewa Portal Registration Process
You need to first activate your UAN before logging into E-Sewa Portal. You can access your UAN number from your employers or through our salary slips. You need to then follow the following steps
- Click on the “Activate UAN” present in the “Important Links” section.
- Then enter your details. After filling these details you need to click on “Get Authorization PIN”.
- A PIN will be sent to your registered mobile number linked to EPFO.
- After receiving the PIN you need to enter this PIN to activate your UAN account.
- A system-generated password will be again sent to your registered mobile number through SMS.
- It is highly advised to change this password after logging in successfully.
How To Check Your UAN Status?
- The process to check your UAN PF status is simple. Once you have logged in to the UAN portal, under “ Important Links” click on “Know Your UAN”
- You can choose to enter any of these details; PF number, Member ID, PAN or Aadhaar number.
- If you choose the member ID option then you need to provide other details such as the state you reside in, office details, personal details, etc. You can access member ID and PIN from your salary slips.
- After providing all the details in the above step you need to click on ‘Get Authorization Pin’.
- You will receive a one time password on our registered mobile number. You need to use this OTP and click on the ‘Validate OTP and get UAN’ button.
- EPF UAN Status will be sent to your registered number.
UAN Member E-Sewa Services
The UAN Login Member Portal offers a plethora of comprehensive services related to your EPF account. Let’s explore all such
- Profile - The UAN employee portal has your complete EPF profile. This section contains information on your personal details such as UAN, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, etc. Some of the fields are editable, which can be done by authenticating through OTP.
- Service History - All the organizations you have worked with are present on this tab. you get to see the following details. Member IDs, Organization Name, your date of joining and ending and other details pertaining to Employee Pension Scheme.
- UAN Card - Here you can view and download your UAN Card. This is helpful for EPF related work to carry offline.
- EPF Passbook - This is the passbook of our EPFs. Here you can see the amount of our share and employer share towards the fund. Also, the fund contribution to the pension scheme is also visible.
- Basic Details - This section deals with changing our basic details, updating new information like education, etc,
- KYC - All the Know Your Customer Details can be updated in this section. These details include PAN, Bank Details, Passport Number, Driving License, etc.
You need to also upload supporting documents along with the KYC details and the same should be verified by the employer. Once verified details will get changed automatically.
c) Online Services
- Claim (Form 31, 19 and 10C) - This section deals with the withdrawal of PFs. The (EPFO) Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has introduced the claim forms to facilitate withdrawal of PF in full or partial.
This claim section consists of the three forms – Form 31, 19 and 10C. However, you must note that for the purpose of claiming full/partial withdrawal through Composite Claim Form, your Aadhaar must be linked to UAN.
- Transfer - You can also request the transfer of your PF amount from the previous account into the current one. Before applying for a PF transfer on the EPFO UAN Portal, you should make sure that our KYC details are updated.
- Track EPF Claim Status - You can track your EPF claim status on the UAN Login Portal. This section primarily deals with that.
UAN Customer Care
For any further assistance, you can connect with UAN Customer care
Toll-Free Help Desk - 1800 11 8005
Email ID- [email protected]
You can also raise an issue on the official website www.epfindia.gov.in
Please note that the help desk service is available from 9:15 AM to 5:45 PM