Groww is India’s growing financial services platform where users can find their investment solutions pertaining to mutual funds, stocks, US Stocks, ETFs, IPO, and F&Os, to invest their money without hassles.
Groww objectively evaluates stocks and mutual funds and does not advise or recommend any stocks, mutual funds or portfolios. Investors shall invest at their own discretion, will and consent. Groww, at any time, does not guarantee fixed returns on the capital invested.
Groww helps investors -
· By providing 100% paperless online free Demat and trading account opening
· By providing an objective evaluation of products available on the platform
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved while investing in a product
· By offering decision-making assistance by providing technical analysis with advanced charts, well-designed line & candlestick charts that indicate share price movements, and market indices, along with more details about all registered and listed companies
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
TRADE AND INVEST SECURELY WITH GROWW
Stocks, Mutual fund investments, F&Os, etc., are very popular with individual investors because of their numerous benefits. On Groww, an investor can -
- Invest in Nifty 50 (NSE) & Sensex (BSE) listed stocks
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments
- Start SIP with any amount (as low as Rs. 500)
- Switch regular funds to direct funds
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP), and benefit from many more features
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000301838, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected]
in , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES
portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.