If you are using a net banking facility, you will be very familiar with the Customer ID or User ID. The Customer ID is mentioned in the welcome letter and cheque book. It is also mentioned on the first page of Passbook and Account Statement. During your investment journey, you will have to add dollars to the Groww USD account via net banking to be able to buy US Stocks on Groww. To do so, you need your net banking password and customer id. In case you don’t remember your customer id or have trouble accessing it, here are the ways to find it for different banks. Read on!
NetBanking – How to Find your Customer ID?
How to Retrieve HDFC Bank Customer ID?
To retrieve your customer id through HDFC Bank, follow these steps.
1. Go to the net banking login page of HDFC bank, search for question mark(?) written as “forgot Customer ID?” icon just below the continue button and click on it.
2. Once you click on it, this page will open up wherein you need to fill certain details
3. The details you need to fill in this page are:
- Registered Mobile Number with the bank
- DOB of the account holder
- PAN Card number of the account holder
- Captcha Code as is shown
- And then click on Continue
4. Next, the page asking for the One Time Password will be displayed which has been sent to your registered mobile number
5. You need to enter the OTP shared in the registered mobile number and click on Continue
6. Then the customer id will be displayed as below:
7. Now you can log in with your customer id and password to access the details.
How to Retrieve Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer ID?
To retrieve your customer id through Kotak Mahindra Bank, follow these steps.
1. Go to the netbanking page and click on “What is my CRN/CIF/Customer ID?” tab:
2. Next, this page will open up:
3. For Kotak customers, the CRN number is written on your Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit/Credit card
4. If you still want to know your CRN with Kotak Mahindra Bank, you can send an SMS “CRN” to the number “9971056767” from your registered mobile number with the bank.
5. All your Kotak Mahindra Bank’s CRN numbers would be sent to your registered mobile number as an SMS
6. However, for ING Vysya now Kotak Mahindra Bank customers, you can enter your existing CIF/Customer ID and verify the captcha code and then click submit to know your CRN/Customer id
How to Retrieve the AXIS Bank Customer ID?
In the case of Axis Bank, there are three ways to find your customer id/login id.
1. With the help of Bank Passbook
If you have your Axis Bank passbook, you can get your customer id printed just below account number on it.
2. Using Axis Bank welcome letter
If you have your Axis Bank welcome letter which is sent as a part of the account opening welcome kit, you can find the customer id printed on it as well.
3. By sending SMS from your registered mobile
You can also send an SMS from your registered mobile number. The format is as follows:
SMS ‘CustID <15 digit account number>’ and send to 56161600
How to Retrieve YES Bank Customer ID?
1. You need to login into the Yes Bank netbanking and then click on the “Forgot Login ID” tab
2. A pop-up is shown which mentions the various places where the customer ID of Yes Bank can be available. It also says that the login ID would be sent to your registered mobile number and then you need to click on Proceed
3. The the recovery page opens up wherein you can choose to retrieve data from your Debit Card, Credit Card, Loan Account or Personal information
4. To know your Customer ID, you need to click on the personal information tab and then click on “Know your Customer ID”
5. Then a pop-up page opens up asking for your personal information like:
- Mobile Number AND
- PAN Number or Date of Birth
6. The OTP would be shared on your registered mobile number:
7. Once the details are verified, the Customer ID would be shared in your registered mobile number for you to login with your credentials
How to Retrieve ICICI Bank Customer ID?
1. You need to go to the official website of ICICI Bank and then look for the Login tab
2. Once you click on the login tab, you need to look for the “Get User ID” tab
3. Once you click on the Get User ID tab, this page will open up
4. You can retrieve your customer ID details by entering the following details:
- Bank Account
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Travel Card
5. Once you fill in the relevant details, you would receive the customer ID in your registered mobile number
6. Then you can login with your customer ID and password
How to Retrieve SBI Customer ID?
1. You need to login to this page and click on the ‘Forgot Login Password’ tab
2. It will take you this page wherein you get to choose what details you need to retrieve
3. To retrieve customer ID, you need to click on Forgot Username and then click on “next” tab
4. Then the following page opens up where these details need to be filled in:
- CIF number (which is written on the passbook)
- Country of residence
- Registered mobile number
- Captcha code