If you are using a net banking facility, you will be very familiar with the Customer ID or User ID. The Customer ID is mentioned in the welcome letter and cheque book. It is also mentioned on the first page of Passbook and Account Statement. During your investment journey, you will have to add dollars to the Groww USD account via net banking to be able to buy US Stocks on Groww. To do so, you need your net banking password and customer id. In case you don’t remember your customer id or have trouble accessing it, here are the ways to find it for different banks. Read on!
To retrieve your customer id through HDFC Bank, follow these steps
1. Go to the net banking login page of HDFC bank, search for question mark(?) written as “forgot Customer ID?” icon just below the continue button and click on it.
2. Once you click on it, this page will open up wherein you need to fill certain details
3. The details you need to fill in this page are:
4. Next, the page asking for the One Time Password will be displayed which has been sent to your registered mobile number
5. You need to enter the OTP shared in the registered mobile number and click on Continue
6. Then the customer id will be displayed as below:
7. Now you can log in with your customer id and password to access the details.