Stuck Somewhere?

My Tickets
Most Asked
My Account
Stocks, F&O & IPO
Payments & Withdrawals
Mutual Funds
FDs
US Stocks
En
हि
IPO
Reports
Margin
Charges
Demat Account
Futures & Options
Investments
Corporate Action
Pledge
SGB
Others

When can I use my sell amount for investing again?

Loading...
As per SEBI regulations, only 80% of the delivery sell amount is made available to invest after half an hour of a sell transaction, while the remaining 20% will be added to your Groww balance and made available to invest by the end of the day. 

You will be able to withdraw the whole sell amount after 10 AM on T+1 day i.e on the next settlement day.

For e.g., If you sell a stock from your holdings on Friday, 80% amount will be added to Groww balance after half an hour, which can be used to invest. The remaining 20% amount will be added on Friday night, which will be available to invest. You can withdraw the 100% delivery sell amount after 10AM on Monday.
Was the answer helpful?