"If the autopay debit has failed, it could be because of the following reasons:
1. Your account may have had an insufficient balance
2. Autopay debit had some technical issues at your bank's end
In this case, paying for the SIP installment is very simple. Just add the SIP installment amount to your Groww Balance. Groww automatically deducts the amount required for the SIP installment from your Groww Balance.
1. If your account already has sufficient Groww Balance prior to the due date of the SIP and if your Autopay debit has failed, then you need not take any further action. Groww will automatically deduct the SIP amount from your Groww Balance
2. You can pay for the installment for up to 2 working days from the SIP due date. After that, your installment will be marked as failed automatically
3. If you have sufficient Groww Balance in your account and do not wish to pay for this installment, you can raise a Skip Instalment request 3-4 working days prior to the due date. Please note that this is only applicable for Groww-autopay linked SIPs. Alternatively, you can also cancel your SIP 7-10 working days prior to the SIP due date."