Jasper Infotech is the holding company that owns Snapdeal. The company was founded in 2007 as a coupon booklet business and transformed into an online deals platform in 2010. Subsequently, in 2012, it changed into an online marketplace. The platform hosts a wide selection of merchandise across lifestyle categories. It serves users across the nation but intends to attract value buyers who belong to the mid-income segment and are predominantly located in Tier 2+ cities of India.
Wide selection of value merchandize at affordable prices from a network of quality-focused sellers.
Discovery-led and personalized buying journey that is driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning help value shoppers find relevant and interesting products on its platform.
Asset-light and technology-backed logistics and UniMove Logistics Platform enable a higher degree of control, improve user experience, and reduce pre-delivery returns, leading to positive unit economics.
High touch, easy-to-reach and multi-lingual user support for new and early internet shoppers.
Proprietary technology stack custom-built for the needs of value eCommerce, with limited external dependencies and lower operating expenses.
The company has recorded losses in the past and may continue to do so in the future.
Its business depends on the growth of the online commerce industry in India and its ability to effectively respond to changing user behavior on digital platforms.
Any harm to the brand or reputation or failure to maintain, protect and enhance its brand.
Snapdeal may incur liability for counterfeit, unauthorized, illegal, or infringing products sold or misleading information available on its platforms.
Failure to identify and effectively respond to changing user preferences and spending patterns in a timely manner.
Dependence on Google Play Store and the Apple Store for app promotion.
Failure to retain existing users or to maintain order levels, we may not be able to sustain its revenue base and margin
Failure to retain its relationships with sellers of its recently launched “Power Brands” initiative, or attract new relationships, or fail to further develop its “Power Brands” portfolio
*All values are in Rs. Cr
No Graph Data To Display
Top IPO FAQs
What is the issue size of Snapdeal IPO?
Snapdeal IPO issue size is a fresh issue of Rs 1250 crores and an offer for sale of up to 3,07,69,600 Equity Shares of Re 1 each
What is 'pre-apply' for Snapdeal IPO?
Pre-apply will alow you to apply for the Snapdeal IPO 2 days before the subscription period starts.
If I pre-apply for Snapdeal IPO, when will my order get placed?
Your order will be placed on the exchange as soon as the Snapdeal IPO bidding starts. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
When will I know if my Snapdeal IPO order is placed?
We will notify you when your Snapdeal IPO order is placed with the exchange.
What are the open and close dates of the Snapdeal IPO?
Snapdeal IPO date is yet to be announced.
What is the lot size and minimum order quantity of the Snapdeal IPO?
The minimum order quantity and lot size of Teja Industries IPO is yet to be declared.
What are the allotment dates for the Snapdeal IPO?
Snapdeal IPO allotment date is yet to be announced.
Who is the registrar of Snapdeal IPO?
Snapdeal IPO registrar is Link Intime India Private Ltd
Where is the Snapdeal IPO getting listed?
The shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000301838, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected] , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.