Droom is a technology and data science company that facilitates automobile buying and selling online through a combinati
Droom is a technology and data science company that facilitates automobile buying and selling online through a combination of its e-commerce platform along with a technology-driven vertically integrated proprietary ecosystem of products and services for the automobile industry. The company’s automobile e-commerce platform, which includes website and mobile apps, offers the facility to buy and sell new and used vehicles. Some of the elements of automobile buying covered on the company’s platforms are searching for a vehicle, creating buying requirements, price discovery, booking, certification to purchase and financing and doorstep delivery.
End-to-end e-commerce platform for buying and selling used vehicles in India.
Purely online player which allows the company to escape expensive real estate, and high cost of capital.
An asset-light and technology-driven platform.
As of September 30, 2021, the company had over 278,807 used vehicles listed across 11 categories present across 1,151 cities in India.
As of September 30, 2021, the company had 14.46 million cumulative downloads of its mobile app.
The company holds a valid patent in the United States for Orange Book Value (OBV), its used vehicle pricing solution.
Other platforms such as its AI-based vehicle inspection service and Droom Credit, an automobile-focused lending platform have been developed entirely in-house.
The number of auto dealers on its platform has increased at a CAGR of 11.57% from 16,175 as of March 31, 2019, to 20,133 as of March 31, 2021, and were 20,725 as of September 30, 2021.
Business heavily reliant on India’s used and new automobile and vehicular services e-commerce industry - any impact on the overall market will likely have an impact on the company’s business.
Inability to add more auto dealers or a reduction in the number of auto dealers on the platform could have a material adverse effect on the business.
There are outstanding legal proceedings involving the company, its directors, promoter, and subsidiaries.
The company intends to utilise a certain amount from the net proceeds of the IPO towards potential acquisitions and strategic initiatives - if there is any shortfall the company may raise requisite capital through means such as internal accruals and/or seeking debt.
Funding requirements are based on internal management estimates and its current business plans have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution.
Demand for used vehicles is subject to seasonal fluctuations.
Limited number of third-party financing partners to fund loans facilitated through its platform
Negative cash flows from operating activities in the three months ended June 30, 2021, and Fiscals 2021, 2020, and 2019.
*All values are in Rs. Cr
No Graph Data To Display
Top IPO FAQs
What is the issue size of Droom IPO?
Droom IPO issue size is Rs 3000 crores.
What is 'pre-apply' for Droom IPO?
Pre-apply will alow you to apply for the Droom IPO 2 days before the subscription period starts.
If I pre-apply for Droom IPO, when will my order get placed?
Your order will be placed on the exchange as soon as the Droom IPO bidding starts. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
When will I know if my Droom IPO order is placed?
We will notify you when your Droom IPO order is placed with the exchange.
What are the open and close dates of the for Droom IPO?
Droom IPO dates haven't been announced yet.
What is the lot size and minimum order quantity of the Droom IPO?
Droom lot size and minimum order quantity hasn't been announced yet.
What are the allotment dates for the Droom IPO?
Droom IPO allotment date hasn't been announced yet.
Who is the registrar of Droom IPO?
Droom IPO registrar is Kfin Technologies Private Ltd.
Where is the Droom IPO getting listed?
The shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000301838, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected] , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.