The HP Adhesive IPO is open for subscription between December 15 and December 17, 2021. The price band has been kept between Rs 262-274 per share with a minimum lot size of 50 shares.
The HP Adhesives IPO allotment status will be finalised around December 22 (tentative).
Check Allotment Status
Here’s how you can check the allotment status:
Check Allotment Status on Groww
Once the allotment status is finalized, you can check your status on Groww, if you had applied for this IPO on our platform. Here are the steps:-
Step 1: Open the Groww App, scroll down the homepage to see the ‘IPOs’ section.
Step 2: Click on IPOs. On the next page click on the ‘Status’ tab next to the HP Adhesive IPO (or any other IPO you had applied for). The status tab will not be visible if you have not applied for the IPO.
Step 3: If you have received the allotment in the IPO, ‘Allotted’ will be written next to your application number. Or else, the status will show as ‘Rejected’. It will show as ‘Approved’ till the allotment is finalized.
Check Allotment Status on Registrar’s Website
The registrar for this IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd.
- The registrar for the IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd and the shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
- After you land on the website’s homepage, click on IPO allotment status. You will see a drop-down that says ‘Select Company’.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘HP Adhesive ’.
- For identification, you can give your PAN number, application number, DP/client ID, account number/IFSC code.
Check Allotment Status on BSE
- Investors are required to follow this link to check their IPO allotment status on BSE: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- You then have to select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, select issue name – ‘HP Adhesive ’
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- After completing all the above-mentioned steps click on the “Search” button.
FAQs on HP Adhesive IPO Allotment
- What happens to the IPO amount in my bank account?
After applying for an IPO, the amount gets blocked for use from your account. Therefore, the money is still showing in your balance but is blocked for use.
- How are the HP Adhesive shares being allotted?
If HP Adhesive IPO is oversubscribed, the shares will be distributed proportionately among investors so that each investor gets a minimum of one lot. This is done on a lottery basis, so there is no guarantee that you will get the shares. In case of oversubscription, investors may not receive any shares.
- Will my money come back if I don’t get the HP Adhesive IPO allotment?
If you don’t get the allotment in the HP Adhesive IPO, the amount will be unblocked, and you will be able to use the amount in your bank account.
- When will the HP Adhesive IPO get listed?
HP Adhesive IPO shares will get listed on BSE and NSE on December 27, 2021. (tentative)