|Min SIP Amount||Not Supported|
|Fund Started||15 Mar 2008|
|Fund Size||₹0 Cr|
ICICI Prudential Fusion Series III Retail Plan Growth is a Equity Mutual Fund Scheme launched by ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund. This scheme was made available to investors on 15 Mar 2008. .The fund currently has an Asset Under Management(AUM) of ₹0 Cr and the Latest NAV as of is ₹0.00.
The ICICI Prudential Fusion Series III Retail Plan Growth is rated risk.
The objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation by allocating atleast 70 per cent in the equity and equity related instruments of companies having varied market capitalization and the rest 30 per cent in debt and money market securities.