Raamdeo Agrawal, MD and Co-founder of Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd speaks about the market conditions right now.
- He says a little bit of correction is good for the market.
- He has a positive outlook on the earnings of companies.
- He believes the insurance industry today is where the banking sector was 10-12 years ago.
- He notes that mutual fund inflows have slowed down a bit towards the second week of March 2018.
- He says that from his meetings with mutual fund investors are not very nervous and view this correction as an opportunity to invest more.
Invest In Mutual Funds
- Earn higher returns by investing in direct mutual funds
- Start investing in less than 2 mins
- It's FREE