- The general message to investors was to be patient. This comes after many investors are impatient wanting to know about the legendary investor’s next big acquisition.
- Buffet mentioned that the cost of buying new businesses was at an ‘all-time high’.
- The cash pile of Berkshire Hathaway is at $116 Billion – which is 34% higher than it was last year.
- Buffet maintained that the US was a fertile ground for doing business.
- He also said that long-term investors in the equity markets of the US would continue to gain.
- Many were expecting more announcements from Buffet – which was missing. This was mainly in reference to the announcement of Buffet, Amazon, and J.P.Morgan & Chase expressing concern over rising healthcare costs in the US.
Read in more detail here.
Invest In Mutual Funds
- Earn higher returns by investing in direct mutual funds
- Start investing in less than 2 mins
- It's FREE