EaseMyTrip IPO was open for subscription between March 8 and 10, 2021. The price band was kept at Rs 186 to Rs 187 with a minimum lot of 80 shares.
There are three primary ways to check the status:
In this article
1. Check Allotment Status on Groww
Once the allotment status is finalized, you can check your status on Groww, if you had applied for this IPO on our platform. Here are the steps:-
Step 1: Open the Groww App, scroll down the homepage to see the ‘IPOs’ section.
Step 2: Click on IPOs. On the next page click on the ‘Status’ tab next to the EaseMyTrip IPO (or any other IPO you had applied for). The status tab will not be visible if you have not applied for the IPO.
Step 3: If you have received the allotment in the IPO, ‘Allotted’ will be written next to your application number. Or else, the status will show as ‘Rejected’. It will show as ‘Approved’ till the allotment is finalized.
Check Allotment Status on Registrar website
The registrar for the IPO is KFintech Private Limited and the shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
After you land on the website’s IPO status page, you will see a drop-down menu that says ‘Select Menu’.
- Select the IPO allotment status that you want to check.
- Choose one of the three identity options—Application Number, DPID/Client ID, or PAN.
- Select the Application type. If you chose the Application Number in step 2, you can select ASBA or NON-ASBA and then enter the application number. If you chose DPID/Client ID, select NSDL or CDSL and enter the DPID and Client ID. If you selected PAN, enter the PAN number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click “Submit” to generate your IPO allotment status report.
Check Allotment Status on BSE/NSE
You can also check the allotment status on the Bombay Stock Exchange’s
Step 1 – Go to link – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
Step 2 – Select Equity
Step 3 – Select Issue Name (EaseMyTrip IPO)
Step 4- Enter Application Number as well as PAN
Step 5 – Click on search button to know the EaseMyTrip IPO Share Allotment Subscription Status
You can also check on NSE by doing a one-time registration
FAQs on EaseMyTrip IPO Allotment
- How do I know if I have received EaseMyTrip Allotment or not?
The steps have been explained above.
- What happens to the IPO amount in my bank account?
After applying for an IPO, the amount gets blocked for use from your account. Therefore, the money is still showing in your balance but is blocked for use.
- How are the EaseMyTrip shares being allotted?
If EaseMyTrip IPO is oversubscribed, the shares will be distributed proportionately among investors so that each investor gets a minimum of one lot. This is done on a lottery basis, so there cannot be a guarantee that you will get the shares. It is possible that few investors do not get any shares at all, in case of over-subscription.
- Will my money come back if I don’t get EaseMyTrip IPO allotment?
If you don’t get the allotment in EaseMyTrip IPO, the amount will be unblocked, and you will be able to use the amount in your bank account.
- When will EaseMyTrip IPO get listed?
EaseMyTrip shares will get listed on BSE and NSE on March 19, 2021.
Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Please read the Risk Disclosure documents carefully before investing in Equity Shares, Derivatives, Mutual fund, and/or other instruments traded on the Stock Exchanges. As investments are subject to market risks and price fluctuation risk, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objectives shall be achieved. NBT do not guarantee any assured returns on any investments. Past performance of securities/instruments is not indicative of their future performance.