It is financial information that is reported quarterly or annually.
Market cap or market capitalization is the total market value of all of a company's outstanding shares.
The divided yield displayed as a percentage is the amount of money a company pays shareholders for owning a share of its stock divided by its current stock price
The price-to-book ratio is a company's current market price to its Book Value. Traditionally, any value under 1.0 is considered a good P/B value, indicating a potentially undervalued stock.
The book value of a stock is theoretically the amount of money that would be paid to shareholders if the company was liquidated and paid off all of its liabilities.
The price-earnings ratio is a company's share price to the company's Earnings per Share. The ratio is used for evaluating companies and to find out whether they are overvalued or undervalued.
Earnings per share (EPS) is a company's net profit divided by the number of common shares it has outstanding. EPS indicates how much money a company makes for each share of its stock, and is widely used metric to estimate corporate value
Enterprise Value is a measure of a company's total value, often used as a more comprehensive alternative to equity market capitalization. Enterprise value includes in its calculation the market capitalization of a company but also short-term and long-term debt as well as any cash on the company's balance sheet.
Return on equity (ROE) is a measure of financial performance calculated by dividing net income by shareholder's equity
About the Company
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Prologis, Inc. (formerly ProLogis Trust) is the global leader in leasing and managing distribution centres. The company’s operations fall under the industry of real estate investment trust that invests in l
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Prologis, Inc. (formerly ProLogis Trust) is the global leader in leasing and managing distribution centres. The company’s operations fall under the industry of real estate investment trust that invests in logistic facilities focusing on the consumption side of the supply chain. From November 27, 1997, Prologis, Inc. started publicly trading on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol of ‘‘PLD’’. Prologis, Inc. stocks are a constituent of the S&P 500 index.
Prologis, Inc. operates through two segments. These are Real Estate Operations and Strategic Capital segments. Under the Real Estate Operations segment, the company manages ownership and development of logistics possessions. This segment also incorporates rental revenues, recoveries and expenses obtained from its integrated properties. The Strategic Capital segment handles the management of joint ventures and other unintegrated units. Prologis, Inc. leases warehouse facilities to consumers which include manufacturers, retailers, transportation companies, third-party logistics providers and other business organizations. The company is also involved in energy projects which include renewable energy, energy efficiency, energy storage and clean energy. It has more than 200 megawatts of solar generating capacity in ten countries.
The company’s operations are spread across several countries in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Major US facilities are clustered primarily in six hubs including Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco, southern California, Chicago and New Jersey. The establishment of Prologis, Inc. dates back to the formation of ABM Property Corporation (Founders-Douglas Abbey, Hamid Moghadam, T.Robert Burke) in 1984 and Security Capital Industry Trust (Founder-William Sanders) in 1991. Security Capital Industry Trust (SCI) changed its brand name to the ProLogis Trust in 1998, which continued to be known as simply ProLogis. As a whole Prologis, Inc. formed when ABM Property Corporation (Founders-Douglas Abbey, Hamid Moghadam, T.Robert Burke) merged with ProLogis in 2011. The company was incorporated in 1991 as Security Capital Industry Trust. As of 2019, it has an employee base of more than 1700.
The company’s growth is characterized by a number of key acquisitions. In 2015, Prologis bought the real estate assets and operating platform of KTR Capital Partners (KTR) and its affiliates for $5.9 billion. In 2018, it acquired all-stocks of DCT Industrial Trust for $8.5 billion. In 2020, the company acquired Industry Property Trust for $4 billion and Liberty Property Trust (including all-stocks) for $13 billion. The acquisition of Liberty Property Trust marks the largest acquisition in the history of Prologis.
In 2020, Prologis bagged a number of awards and recognition. Prologis won the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT) award of the Industrial Leader in the Light for the 9th consecutive year. On the Forbes Global 2000 2020 list, the company ranked 568th. Prologis stands 727th on the list of Fortune 500 companies.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000208032, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected] , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.