It is financial information that is reported quarterly or annually.
Market cap or market capitalization is the total market value of all of a company's outstanding shares.
The divided yield displayed as a percentage is the amount of money a company pays shareholders for owning a share of its stock divided by its current stock price
The price-to-book ratio is a company's current market price to its Book Value. Traditionally, any value under 1.0 is considered a good P/B value, indicating a potentially undervalued stock.
The book value of a stock is theoretically the amount of money that would be paid to shareholders if the company was liquidated and paid off all of its liabilities.
The price-earnings ratio is a company's share price to the company's Earnings per Share. The ratio is used for evaluating companies and to find out whether they are overvalued or undervalued.
Earnings per share (EPS) is a company's net profit divided by the number of common shares it has outstanding. EPS indicates how much money a company makes for each share of its stock, and is widely used metric to estimate corporate value
Enterprise Value is a measure of a company's total value, often used as a more comprehensive alternative to equity market capitalization. Enterprise value includes in its calculation the market capitalization of a company but also short-term and long-term debt as well as any cash on the company's balance sheet.
Return on equity (ROE) is a measure of financial performance calculated by dividing net income by shareholder's equity
About the Company
Established in 1870, Brown Forman Corporation is an American company in the wine and spirits business. Its corporate headquarters are located in Louisville, Kentucky, United States. Brown-Forman has two classes of its common stocks, BF.A and BF.B, bo
Established in 1870, Brown Forman Corporation is an American company in the wine and spirits business. Its corporate headquarters are located in Louisville, Kentucky, United States. Brown-Forman has two classes of its common stocks, BF.A and BF.B, both of which trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). BF.B stock is a component of the S&P 500 index as well as Russell 1000 index.
The company started its journey by selling whisky in sealed bottles. This was an innovative approach at the time as whisky was commonly sold by the barrel during the 1870s. It made its first acquisition in 1923 by purchasing the entire stock of Early Times. BF.B made several key acquisitions in subsequent years and continued to expand its business. Its sales exceeded $2 billion for the first time in 2000. In 2006, Brown-Forman acquired the Chambord liqueur brand in a transaction of $225 million. Another acquisition followed soon after in 2007 when it acquired Tequila Casa Herradura for $776 million. In 2019, Brown-Forman bought off The 86 Company, the owner of Fords Gin, and re-entered the gin market.
It holds a diverse product portfolio and offers a range of whiskey, vodka, scotch, liqueur, tequila, wine and gins. Some of its renowned products are Jack Daniels, Fords Gin, Chambord and Korbel, among numerous others. Brown-Forman has its corporate presence around the world in Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa, Middle East, North America and South America. As of 2020, it ranked 1113th on Forbes’ list of Global 2000 companies. Forbes also recognised it as one of the World’s Best Employers in 2020. With a market cap of $38.08 billion, Brown-Forman was recognised as one of the largest distilled spirit companies in the United States, in 2020.
Yes, Brown Forman Corp. shares can be bought in India by opening an international trading account with Groww.
How to Buy Brown Forman Corp. Shares in India?
One can easily invest in Brown Forman Corp. shares from India by:
Direct Investment - Opening an international trading account with Groww which includes KYC verification in the US. Your account gets activated in a few minutes to a few hours, after which you can start adding funds in USD balance to buy Brown Forman Corp. shares.
Indirect Investment - Under this form of investment, you can choose either a Mutual Fund (MF) or an Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) that invests in global shares and start investing in shares of Brown Forman Corp..
What is the Share Price of Brown Forman Corp.?
The share price of Brown Forman Corp. is in Dollars and if you are investing from India, you can always check the INR valuation before investing. The current Brown Forman Corp. share price is $64.04 as of 25 May ‘22
What is the Market Cap of Brown Forman Corp.?
The Brown Forman Corp. market cap is $30.67B as of 25 May ‘22
What is the PE and PB ratio of Brown Forman Corp.?
The PE and PB ratio of Brown Forman Corp. is 38 and 12.2 as of 25 May ‘22
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000301838, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected] , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.