Telangana government's Integrated Land Records Management, or 'Dharani,' is an endeavor to make land records available online. The Dharani portal offers buyers important land record information to assist them in selecting before investing. Here's how the portal provides quick access to the state's Record of Rights (RoR).
Dharani Telangana Meaning
The Revenue Department of Telangana introduced Dharani, an integrated land records management system. This web portal combines land registration and administration services, serving as a single source for land parcels and performing land-related duties effectively and efficiently. The Dharani Portal also allows users to view the land status online.
Characteristics of Dharani Portal Telangana
The Telangana government seeks to provide an efficient and effective system of land management and registration through 'Dharani.' Dharani's significant characteristics include the following:
- Workflow automation, integration of many applications from various departments, and the use of creative new technology to provide services to the public are all examples of best practices.
- It is a single point of managing land records, including maintenance and update of textual records, surveys, maps, and settlement operations, as well as the registration of immovable property.
- Dharani uses GIS techniques to update textual data in real-time.
- The internet portal also serves as a source of land transaction information, such as purchase, selling, mortgage, and so on, informing stakeholders in real-time.
- Dharani provides automatic mutation activation after the registration process is completed or upon request from the relevant government or residents.
- The web portal is also a reliable source of information about land records.
Services Provided by Telangana Land Survey Records Online
- Rescheduling and Slot Booking for Citizens: This option of slot booking for citizens allows you to book or reschedule slots for registration.
- Apply for Pending Mutation: If you haven't already, you can use the website's option.
- Prohibited Lands: You can learn about prohibited lands in the area you are looking for. This allows you to avoid purchasing or falling victim to fraudulent transactions involving banned lands.
- Encumbrance Information: The portal also offers a Dharani search and a Dharani encumbrance certificate. The Dharani EC search can also provide the encumbrance certificate land details, which indicate whether the land is subject to any legal or monetary liability.
- View Market Value of Lands for Stamp Duty: You can view the market value of lands in various Telangana jurisdictions where stamp duty is collected.
- Registered Document Details: Using this option, you can obtain services pertaining to registered document details.
How do Login for Dharani Telangana land records?
The following is the procedure for logging into the Dharani portal Telangana or TS Dharani:
- Navigate to the Dharani Telangana website and select the 'Login' option on the homepage.
- Choose a username and a password. You can enter your mobile number and password by selecting the 'User Type' option.
- After entering your information, click the 'Login' button.
How to Check Telangana Land Records Online?
Follow the steps below to check your land records online:
Step 1: Visit the Telangana official website and pick the 'Registered Document Details' option.
Step 2: You must provide information such as the district, Sub-Registrar Office (SRO), book category, registration year, and document number.
Step 3: You can either submit or reset the information.
Step 4: You will be able to verify your land records when you submit your application.
How to File DGPA and GPA?
If the AGPA, DGPA, or GPA is linked to agricultural lands finished prior to the formation of the Dharani site, an application must be resubmitted to ensure that they are still admissible on the Dharani website.
The application requires the following information:
- Owner of the property: Name of the applicant, name of the applicant's father or husband, age, gender, profession, and Aadhar number.
- Holder of the GPA: Name of the holder, name of the father or husband, age, gender, Aadhaar number, validity period, type of deed.
- Documentation year, amount of documents, and SRO office are all required for registration.
- Property information includes the following: district name, Mandal name, village name, Khata number, survey number, PPB number, available extent, and claimed extent.
- A copy of the passbook must also be posted to the Dharani website.