It is financial information that is reported quarterly or annually.
Market cap or market capitalization is the total market value of all of a company's outstanding shares.
The divided yield displayed as a percentage is the amount of money a company pays shareholders for owning a share of its stock divided by its current stock price
The price-to-book ratio is a company's current market price to its Book Value. Traditionally, any value under 1.0 is considered a good P/B value, indicating a potentially undervalued stock.
The book value of a stock is theoretically the amount of money that would be paid to shareholders if the company was liquidated and paid off all of its liabilities.
The price-earnings ratio is a company's share price to the company's Earnings per Share. The ratio is used for evaluating companies and to find out whether they are overvalued or undervalued.
Earnings per share (EPS) is a company's net profit divided by the number of common shares it has outstanding. EPS indicates how much money a company makes for each share of its stock, and is widely used metric to estimate corporate value
Enterprise Value is a measure of a company's total value, often used as a more comprehensive alternative to equity market capitalization. Enterprise value includes in its calculation the market capitalization of a company but also short-term and long-term debt as well as any cash on the company's balance sheet.
Return on equity (ROE) is a measure of financial performance calculated by dividing net income by shareholder's equity
About the Company
Headquartered in New York City, JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a financial service holding company and a multinational investment bank. As of 2021, it is one of the world’s largest banks in terms of total assets with an employee base of over 2,50,000 indiv
Headquartered in New York City, JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a financial service holding company and a multinational investment bank. As of 2021, it is one of the world’s largest banks in terms of total assets with an employee base of over 2,50,000 individuals worldwide. It has operations in more than 100 global markets and manages over $2.6 trillion worth of client assets.
The company actively participates in philanthropic activities, and their recent endeavours include empowering the disabled community and advancement of racial equity. It is one of the Bulge Bracket banks, providing various services related to investment banking and finance to large and small businesses. JP Morgan Chase is considered one of the most valuable banks globally by market capitalization, and it topped the charts till 2019.
It offers services ranging from private banking, asset management, private wealth management, investment banking, and treasury services divisions. Some of its products are alternative financial services, foreign exchange market, loan servicing, commodities trading, currency exchange, investment portfolios, securities lending, wholesale mortgage lending, investment banking, investment capital, investment management, merchant services, mobile banking, risk management, security services, etc.
With its history dating back to 1799 and a total of 1,200 predecessors, it is one of the oldest and largest banking institutions in the US. Some of these firms include The First National Bank of Chicago, Robert Fleming Holdings, Manufacturers Hanover Trust Co., The Bear Stearns Companies Inc., Cazenove Group, Chemical Bank, National Bank of Detroit, and the company that started it all in 1799, The Manhattan Company. Its first philanthropic participation was in 1807 when The Manhattan Company allowed the fire volunteers of New York City free access to its water pipes to fight the fire. The company, in its current structure, was incorporated on 1st December 2000.
Since then it has acquired several significant companies such as Bank One Corp. in 2004, Collegiate Funding Services and Bank of New York Mellon in 2006, Bear Stearns and ClimateCare in 2008, Bloomspot in 2013, etc. The Company also owns five subsidiaries in the USA, namely JP Morgan Bank and Trust Company, JP Morgan & Co., JP Morgan Chase Bank Dearborn, JP Morgan Chase Bank, and Custodial Trust Company.
As of 2021, it is a component in market indices like S&P 100, S&P 500, and Dow Jones Industrial Average. JP Morgan Chase trades in the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol JPM. It is the 17th company in Fortune 500 companies list of 2020 and Fortune has also recognised it in its Global 500 and World’s Most Admired Companies as well.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000301838, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected] , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.