Danaher Corporation is a globally diversified American conglomerate that is headquartered in Washington, D.C. It has a workforce of 60,000 employees working in its five operations located in Shanghai, Mumbai, Sunbury-on-Thomas, Washington (HQ) and Ne
Danaher Corporation is a globally diversified American conglomerate that is headquartered in Washington, D.C. It has a workforce of 60,000 employees working in its five operations located in Shanghai, Mumbai, Sunbury-on-Thomas, Washington (HQ) and New Delhi. It manufactures, designs and markets industrial, professional, medical and commercial services and products.
It has 24 companies working under it belonging to three segments - Diagnostics, Environmental & Applied Solutions and Life Sciences. The companies under Diagnostics are HemoCue, Radiometer, Cepheid, Beckman Coulter and Lecia Biosystem. Under Life Sciences it has Pall, SCIEX, Cytiva, Molecular Devices, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Phenomenex, Integrated DNA Technologies and Leica Microsystem. Finally, in its Environmental & Applied Solutions segment, there are Esko, X-rite, Hach, ALLTEC/FOBA, Trojan Technologies, ChemTreat, McCrometer, Laetus GmbH, Pantone, Videojet and LINX.
The company was founded in 1969 as a Massachusetts real estate investment trust as DMG, its former name. After nine years from then, it changed its name to Diversified Mortgage Investors, Inc. and got reorganised. It was not until 1984 that the company adopted its current name and reincorporated itself as a Delaware Corporation. The name comes from one of South Fork Flat Head River’s tributary with the same name as the idea of creating Danaher was conceived on its bank.
From 1986 to 2020 the Danahar acquired numerous companies like Chicago Pneumatic in 1986, Easco Hand Tools Inc. in 1990, Armstrong in 1994, Hach in 1999, Australian Pathology Instrument, Tektronix, Inc. and engineering company Vision Systems Limited in 2007, Beckman Coulter in 2011, Navman Wireless in 2012, Pall in 2015, Cepheid and Phenomenex in 2016, Cytiva in 2020 etc.
It entered the Fortune 500 list in 1999, and as of 2020, is the 161st company in the list. It is also an S&P 500 as well as the S&P 100 component and trades in the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol DHR. Speaking of the year 2020, DHS share prices reached their highest this year in the month of November. In 2019, Forbes recognised it as one of the best employers for diversity and over the years has received numerous such acknowledgements.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000208032, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected] , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.