Ansys Inc is a multi-physics engineering simulation software developing company that was, as of 2020, leading the sector globally. Headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, it was the brainchild of an engineer from Westinghouse Astronuclear Laborato
Ansys Inc is a multi-physics engineering simulation software developing company that was, as of 2020, leading the sector globally. Headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, it was the brainchild of an engineer from Westinghouse Astronuclear Laboratory, named John Swanson.
Founded in 1970, it started out as Swanson Analysis System Inc or SASI. The company saw its first stable growth when its annual revenue reached $29 million in 1991 with 159 employees. At that time, it had 10% of the finite element analysis software market under its control. In 1992, the company made its first acquisition by purchasing Compuflo, a company that developed and marketed fluid dynamics analysis software.
In the following year, TA Associates, a venture capitalist, bought Swanson’s majority interest, and the company name was changed to Ansys. It went public in 1996, entering NASDAQ under the symbol ANSS, and on October 15th 2020 Ansys share prices reached their highest at $351.70.
From 1999-2020, it has acquired 27 more businesses. Among these, some notable acquisitions are LSTC’s advanced finite element analysis for $775 million and PIDO technology developed by Dynardo for an undisclosed amount in 2019. In 2020 it acquired Photonic simulation developed by the company Lumerical, and its amount was not made public.
Ansys provides software solutions for industries like aerospace and defence, construction, healthcare, materials and chemical processing, high-tech, energy, industrial equipment and rotating machinery, automotive, consumer goods and academics. It also offers solutions for three technological trends - 5G, Electrification and Autonomous technology and for professional roles like managers, students, engineers, product designers, executives, professors and IT professionals.
The company develops an array of engineering simulation software for the analysis and better execution of technologies like Electronics, Fluids, Photonics, Semiconductors, Systems, 3D designs, Embedded Software, Materials, Platform, and Structure. Some of its profoundly used products are Aqwa, Additive Suite, DesignXpolrer, Lumerical CML Compiler, Exalto, Ensight, Icepak and Minerva.
The company also offers a vast range of product support. The four main areas under which its services are categorised include Training, Consulting & Professional Services, Reliability Engineering Services and Ansys Learning Hub.
As of 2020, it had more than 4,400 employees, majority of who were either PhD level engineers and expert M.S. Established publications like Bloomsburg and Fortune have also recognised the company as one of the World’s most innovative companies.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000208032, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For compliance pertaining to securities broking please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for DP related to email@example.com. Please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.