Retire Easy+0.8%

-5.0%
1 Year Return
Equity
Contra
4.0 star
1Y
3Y
5Y

Funds in this Plan

Fund NamePercentageRatingExpense RatioMin SIP Amount
Invesco India Contra Fund - Direct - Growth20.0%4 star0.98%500
Mirae Asset India Equity Fund - Direct - Growth20.0%5 star0.79%1000
L&T Midcap Fund - Direct - Growth25.0%4 star1.49%500
Reliance Small Cap Fund - Direct - Growth15.0%3 star1.20%100
Principal Hybrid Equity Fund - Direct - Growth10.0%5 star1.34%500
L&T Gilt Fund - Direct - Growth10.0%4 star0.54%1000

Description

Purpose: To create long term capital appreciation for retirement

Ideal investment duration: 15 years or more

Rationale: Only 15% allocated to long term gilt fund, and remaining 85% allocated to Equities.

Returns
Fund
1Y
3Y
5Y
Retire Easy
-5.0%
14.6% p.a
21.8% p.a

SIP Calculator

I want to invest per month5,000
    For how many years?
    1 Year
    3 Years
    5 Years
    Estimated Value
    as per Historical Returns
    30
    with -5.0% annual returns

    Other Details

    Retire Easy

    RiskModerately High
    Min SIP Amount₹10000
    Created ByAbhishek Padmanabhan
    Expense Ratio1.16%
    Min Lumpsum AmountNot Supported
    Created24 Jun 2018
    Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.
    Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Please consider your specific investment requirements, risk tolerance, investment goal, time frame, risk and reward balance and the cost associated with the investment before choosing a fund, or designing a portfolio that suits your needs.
    MOST POPULAR ON GROWW
    MUTUAL FUNDS COMPANIES: ICICI PRUDENTIAL  | HDFC  | RELIANCE  | ADITYA BIRLA SUN LIFE  | SBI  | UTI  | FRANKLIN TEMPLETON  | KOTAK MAHINDRA  | IDFC  | DSP BLACKROCK  | AXIS  | TATA  | L&T  | SUNDARAM  | DHFL PRAMERICA  | INVESCO  | LIC  | JM FINANCIAL  | BARODA PIONEER  | CANARA ROBECO  | HSBC  | IDBI  | INDIABULLS  | MOTILAL OSWAL  | BNP PARIBAS  | MIRAE ASSET  | PRINCIPAL  | BOI AXA  | UNION KBC  | TAURUS  | EDELWEISS  | ESSEL  | MAHINDRA  | QUANTUM  | PPFAS  | IIFL  | ESCORTS  |