Bajaj Finserv offers its customers multiple fixed deposit options with attractive interest rates. Customers can deposit the deposit amount once at the time of opening with the bank. Bajaj Finserv FD rates have been rated AAA by CRISIL and ICRA. Fixed Deposit is one of the safest investment options in India as it enables the depositor to take control of the investments with great flexibility and offers guaranteed returns.
In this article
Bajaj Finserv FD Rates
(Last Updated – 12th May 2021)
|Tenure (in Months)||FD Rates for General citizens||FD interest rates for Senior Citizen|
Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit Rates – Special Features
- Bajaj Finserv is one of the largest NBFCs in India and rated AAA by CRISIL and ICRA
- One can choose a tenure between 12 months and 60 months as per the financial needs
- Attractive interest rates up to 7.00% to easily multiply your savings
- The minimum deposit needed to open a fixed deposit account is Rs 25,000
- Auto-renewal facility is available
- Multiple deposit facility is provided by IDBI where a depositor can invest in multiple deposits through a single cheque payment
- Loan facility of up to Rs. 4 lakh against the fixed deposits
Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit Schemes
Regular Fixed Deposit
- This is the regular fixed deposit provided by Bajaj Finserv in which the customers can grow their savings with assured returns and higher stability.
- Rated AAA by CRISIL and ICRA making it the safest deposit scheme with maximum security of the money against any volatility
- Customers can choose from 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months
- Deposits are available on a cumulative and non-cumulative deposits
- Premature withdrawal will not be charged if it is done between after 6 months and before 6 months from the date of opening the account.
- The minimum deposit is Rs. 25,000 for opening an FD account and enjoy attractive Bajaj Finserv FD interest rates
Bajaj Finserv Tax Saving Fixed Deposit Scheme
- As the name implies, under this scheme, depositors can enjoy tax exemption of up to Rs 1.5 lakh on principal amount in a year
- The bank provides flexibility to earn higher returns on your investment along with other additional benefits
- There is a lock-in period of 5 years and withdrawal is not allowed before the maturity date
- One can claim tax benefits on the deposit with a fix deposit receipt issued by the bank
Bajaj Finserv Senior Citizens Fixed Deposit Scheme
- Under this scheme, senior citizens have the privilege of earning a 0.25% higher interest rates over regular rates.
- The minimum deposit amount is the same which is Rs. 25,000 for 12 to 60 months
- Customers can also avail monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly interest payout
Bajaj Finserv FD Calculator
A Bajaj Finserv Fixed Deposit calculator enables you to calculate the maturity amount when the tenure ends. A customer has to provide the basic details pertaining to the fixed deposit account like, the amount he/she wishes to invest, the Bajaj Finserv FD rate, and the tenure. Once these details are provided, the depositor can check the potential returns. This helps the customer to get clarity on the investment and helps to plan finances accordingly.
Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Deposit
Bajaj Finserv offers loan against Deposit facilities to its customers in a hassle-free way. The loan is provided up to 75% of the amount invested in a cumulative deposit and 60% of the amount invested in a non-cumulative deposit.
Bajaj Finserv FD Interest Rates – FAQs
How much amount do you need to open an FD account with Bajaj Finserv?
The minimum deposit amount required to open an FD account with Bajaj Finserv is Rs. 25,000.
What tenure range does Bajaj finance provide?
The tenure for Bajaj Finserv ranges from 365 days to 5 years.
How to open a Bajaj Finserv FD account?
You can open an FD account with Bajaj Finserv online by following just a few simple steps:
- Go to Bajaj Finserv official website, fill the online application form and deposit the money via net banking, RTGS/NEFT or cheque.
- Review your filled out form by clicking on ‘save as PDF’. You will then get a call from one of the representatives of Bajaj Finserv for document collection
- Take a print out and sign your application form and affix your photographs. Also, keep your KYC documents ready
- Submit the documents with a CTS compliant cheque to Bajaj Finserv’s representative and your FD will be booked
The cheque should be payable at par to ‘Bajaj Finance Limited – Fixed Deposit Account 00070350006738 and crossed ‘Account Payee only’.
What is the highest interest rate offered by Bajaj Finserv?
Bajaj Finance offers a lucrative interest rate up to 7.00% on Fixed Deposits for general citizens and 7.25% for senior citizens.