Zomato Limited was incorporated as “DC Foodiebay Online Services Private Limited” in 2010. The company’s technology platform connects customers, restaurant partners, and delivery partners, serving their multiple needs. As of December 31, 2020, Zomato Limited was present in 526 cities in India, with 350,174 Active Restaurant Listings. It also has a presence in 23 countries across the globe. The business is built around the core idea that over time, people in India are going out to eat at restaurants more than they cook at home. To capture value out of this shift in customer behavior, Zomato developed two core business-to-customer offerings:
Zomato Pro – The Customer Loyalty Program
Zomato’s end-to-end Food Services approach makes it the most unique Food Services platform globally combining the offerings of platforms such as Yelp, DoorDash, and OpenTable in a single mobile app.
The company collects and curates all Structured Content using a feet-on-street approach, aided by in-house developed technology that helps it do this in a cost-effective manner.
The company operates one of India’s largest hyperlocal delivery networks, based on the number of delivery partners.
Zomato Limited is a technology-first organization leveraging artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep data science to continuously drive innovations on its platform for its community of customers, delivery partners, and restaurant partners.
Zomato is a strong consumer brand recognized across the length and breadth of India.
The company has a history of net losses and it anticipates increased expenses in the future.
Any failure to increase its revenue sufficiently to keep pace with its investments and other expenses could prevent it from maintaining or increasing profitability or positive cash flow on a consistent basis.
The COVID-19 pandemic, or a similar public health threat, has had an impact and could further impact its business, cash flows, financial condition, and results of operations.
The company believes that the growth of its business and revenue is dependent upon its ability to continue to grow its network by retaining its existing and adding new restaurant partners, delivery partners, and customers in order to increase GOV, drive revenue growth, and achieve profitability. Failure to do so can adversely affect the results of operations.
The growth of Zomato’s business depends upon the strength of its brand, and any failure to maintain, protect, and enhance the brand could limit its ability to retain or expand its customer base, which could materially and adversely affect its business, cash flows, financial condition, and results of operations.
Zomato is the subject of media coverage from time to time. Unfavourable publicity regarding its business model, revenue model, customer support, technology, platform changes, and platform quality, actions of its delivery partners, and restaurant partners, privacy or security practices, or management team could adversely affect its reputation and results of operation.
Zomato faces intense competition in food delivery and other businesses and if it is unable to compete effectively, its business, financial condition, cash flows, and results of operations could be adversely affected.
Systems failures and resulting interruptions in the availability of the platform could adversely affect Zomato’s business, financial condition, cash flows, and results of operations.
Security breaches and attacks against the platform, and any potentially resulting breach or failure to otherwise protect confidential and proprietary information, could damage Zomato’s reputation and negatively impact its business, as well as materially and adversely affect its financial condition and results of operations.
*All values are in Rs. Cr
No Graph Data To Display
Top IPO FAQs
What is the Zomato Ltd. IPO?
The Zomato Limited IPO has an issue size of approximately Rs 8,250 crores. It is a combination of a fresh issue of Rs 7,500 crores and an offer for sale of Rs 750 crores. The figures are tentative.
What are the open and close dates of the Zomato Ltd. IPO?
Not finalised yet
What is the lot size and minimum order quantity of the Zomato Ltd. IPO?
Not finalised yet
What are the allotment dates for the Zomato Ltd. IPO?
Not finalised yet
Who is the registrar of Zomato Ltd. IPO?
Link Intime India Private Limited
Where is the Zomato Ltd. IPO getting listed?
The shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000208032, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For compliance pertaining to securities broking please write to email@example.com for DP related to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.