Supriya Lifescience supplies active pharmaceuticals ingredients (APIs), with a focus on research and development. It has
Supriya Lifescience supplies active pharmaceuticals ingredients (APIs), with a focus on research and development. It has 38 APIs focused on diverse therapeutic segments such as antihistamine, analgesic, anesthetic, vitamin, anti-asthmatic, and antiallergic. Its products are registered with various international regulatory authorities such as USFDA, EDQM, NMPA (previously known as SFDA), KFDA, PMDA, TGA, and Taiwan FDA.
Significant scale with a leadership position across key & niche products.
A backward integrated business model that ensures a steady supply of intermediaries.
Geographically diversified revenues with a global presence across 86 countries.
Advanced manufacturing and research and development capabilities.
Consistent strong financial performance due to a de-risked business model.
Any reduction in demand for a set of products that the company relies on for a significant portion of its revenue.
Dependence on a few customers for a significant portion of revenue.
Its international operations expose it to complex management, legal, tax, and economic risks.
Failure to successfully develop or commercialise new products in a timely manner.
Any failure to comply with regulations prescribed by governments and regulatory agencies or obtain, maintain, or renew its statutory and regulatory licenses, permits, and approvals required to operate its business.
Any manufacturing or quality control problems.
Non-compliance with and changes in, safety, health, environmental, and labor laws and other applicable regulations.
Any delay in production at, disruption or shutdown of its manufacturing facility, or failure to achieve optimal capacity utilisation.
Changes in technology may render its current technologies obsolete or require it to make substantial capital investments..
Inability to accurately forecast demand for its products and manage its inventory.
Inability to patent new processes and protect its proprietary information or other intellectual property.
*All values are in Rs. Cr
No Graph Data To Display
Top IPO FAQs
What is the issue size of Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO?
Supriya Lifescience Ltd. IPO issue size is a fresh issue of Rs 200.00 crores and an offer for sale of Rs 500.00 crores
What is 'pre-apply' for Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO?
Pre-apply will alow you to apply for the Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO 2 days before the subscription period starts.
If I pre-apply for Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO, when will my order get placed?
Your order will be placed on the exchange as soon as the Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO bidding starts. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
When will I know if my Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO order is placed?
We will notify you when your Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO order is placed with the exchange.
What are the open and close dates of the Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO?
Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO date is December 16 to December 20, 2021.
What is the lot size and minimum order quantity of the Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO?
The minimum order quantity and lot size of Supriya Lifescience IPO is 54 shares.
What are the allotment dates for the Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO?
Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO allotment date is December 23.
Who is the registrar of Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO?
Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO registrar is Link Intime India Private Limited
Where is the Supriya Lifescience Limited IPO getting listed?
The shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000301838, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected] , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.