Ruchi Soya is a diversified FMCG company. The company is launching its Follow on Public Offering (FPO) on March 24. It w
Ruchi Soya is a diversified FMCG company. The company is launching its Follow on Public Offering (FPO) on March 24. It was listed on BSE and NSE in January 2020.
The company’s Follow on Public Offering (FPO) consists of fresh issuance of equity shares for an amount aggregating to Rs 4,300 crore.The issue also includes a reservation of up to 10,000 equity shares for subscription by eligible employees.
Participation by Anchor Investors in the FPO will be one working day prior to the Bid/Issue Opening Date, i.e. Wednesday, March 23, 2022.
A part of the Patanjali Group, the company is recognized amongst the largest branded oil packaged food company. It is famous for producing soya foods in India under the brand name of“Nutrela’.
Strong parentage of promoter Patanjali Ayurved Limited.
Famous brands including Nutrela, Mahakosh, Ruchi Gold, Ruchi Star, Sunrich, Soyumm.
Pan India network of over 100 sale depots, and 4,763 distributors.
Exports to over 36 countries.
Foray into health and wellness space with launch of Nutraceuticals.
Our diversified product portfolio with presence across mass, value and premium segment.
High dependence on third-party suppliers in respect of availability of our raw materials.
Any sale of equity shares by the company’s promoters or further issue shares by the company in order to comply with the minimum public shareholding requirements may adversely affect the trading price of our equity shares.
Any discontinuance or termination of the company’s ‘take or pay agreement’ with Patanjali Ayurved Limited will result into material adverse effect on the company’s business.
No operating experience in the company’s newly forayed nutraceuticals business.
The company has acquired biscuits, cookies, rusk and other associated bakery product business from one of its Promoter i.e. Patanjali Natural Biscuits Private - it may have regulatory implications.
Outstanding legal proceedings involving the company, directors and promoters.
Certain of the company’s promoters and/or directors are engaged in a similar business of edible oils (such as soyabean and mustard), honey, aata (wheat flour) - it may lead to conflict of interest.
Negative cash flows observed in the recent past.
Some promoters of the company have pledged their equity shares and entered into an unattested share pledge agreement in favour of a common security trust.
Total outstanding borrowings (fund based and non-fund based) outstanding of Rs 312,735.28 lakhs as at May 15, 2021.
Some of the company’s products are subject to seasonal variations and as a result, its quarterly results of operations may fluctuate.
*All values are in Rs. Cr
No Graph Data To Display
Top IPO FAQs
What is the issue size of Ruchi Soya FPO?
Ruchi Soya FPO issue size is Rs 4,300 crores.
What are the open and close dates of the for Ruchi Soya FPO?
Ruchi Soya FPO date is March 24 to 28, 2022.
What is the lot size and minimum order quantity of the Ruchi Soya FPO?
Ruchi Soya FPO price band is Rs 615 to 650 per share.
What are the allotment dates for the Ruchi Soya FPO?
Ruchi Soya FPO allotment date is March 31, 2022.
Who is the registrar of Ruchi Soya FPO?
Ruchi Soya FPO registrar is Link Intime India Private Ltd.
Where is the Ruchi Soya FPO getting listed?
The shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000301838, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected] , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.