Nuvoco Vistas Corporation Ltd. is one of the top cement companies in India. It has cement plants in West Bengal, Bihar,
Nuvoco Vistas Corporation Ltd. is one of the top cement companies in India. It has cement plants in West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, and Jharkhand in East India, and Rajasthan and Haryana in North India, with around 49 RMX Plants across India. The company distributes its products through the trade segment, which mainly caters to individual home buyers, and the non-trade segment, which is mainly via direct sales to institutional and bulk buyers.
Largest cement manufacturer in East India and the fifth largest cement manufacturer in India in terms of capacity according to Nuvoco Vistas IPO details.
Established record of strong performance and reputation for quality products in cement, RMX, and modern building materials.
Cement production facilities are strategically located in close proximity to raw materials and key markets.
Strong sales, marketing and distribution capabilities in East and North India, and strategic access to some key markets in Central India.
Nuvoco Vistas has grown its manufacturing capacity, sales and distribution network, and market position through acquisitions over time.
Strong focus on innovation, with an emphasis on developing a comprehensive product range to meet the requirements of its customers, address the gaps in the market, and improve its profitability.
Experienced Promoters with a strong management team.
Inability to mine or procure sufficient limestone for its operations.
Recently enacted Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Amendment Act, 2021 may result in lapsing of letters of intent for the grant of mining leases under Section 10A of the MMDR Act.
Dependence on the continued availability of coal, water, labor, and raw materials used in the production of cement, the costs and supply of which can be subject to significant variation due to factors outside the company’s control.
Inability to effectively integrate its operations with its acquisitions and achieve operational efficiency.
Underutilization of its manufacturing capacities and an inability to effectively utilize its expanded manufacturing capacities
Inability to comply with repayment and other covenants in the financing agreements.
Dependence on the demand for cement from various sectors such as infrastructure, housing, and commercial real estate.
Highly competitive business environment.
Manufacturing activities and mining operations involve dealing with hazardous substances and are subject to risks of operational h.azards, which can cause injury to people or property in certain circumstances.
Non-compliance with and changes in any laws relating to the environment, health, and sustainability, including health, safety, labor, environmental or forest conservation laws, and other similar regulations.
Dependence on a select number of suppliers for the supply of raw materials and coal and pet coke.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000301838, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected] , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.