C.E. Info Systems is a data and technology products and platforms company, offering proprietary digital maps as a servic
C.E. Info Systems is a data and technology products and platforms company, offering proprietary digital maps as a service (MaaS), software as a service (SaaS), and platform as a service (PaaS). It provides advanced digital maps, geospatial software, and location-based IoT technologies.
B2B and B2B2C market leader in India with a comprehensive suite of SaaS, PaaS, and MaaS offerings capitalizing on early mover advantage.
Independent, global geospatial products and platforms company, with strong data governance.
Market position built around proprietary technology and network effect resulting in strong entry barriers.
Marquee customers across sectors with strong relationships and capability to up-sell and cross-sell.
Company’s offerings have ever-expanding use cases and it innovates to address technology paradigm shifts.
Profitable business model with a consistent financial track record, high operating leverage, and strong cash flows.
Dependent on trends in the sectors where its enterprise customers operate.
Part of its business is dependent on the performance of the automotive sector, including in its key market, India. Any adverse changes in the conditions affecting the sector can adversely impact its business.
Inability to maintain or update its map database or errors in its map database.
Dependency on the success of its R&D team.
Failure to develop competitive new or improved products and services or process improvements or updated map data.
Inability to protect its intellectual property (IP) or any third-party claims in relation to infringement of intellectual property rights.
Increase in competition due to the liberalization of the digital mapping industry.
Dependency on a limited number of customers for a significant portion of its revenues.
Termination of contracts or agreements prior to their completion by the clients of the company.
Failure of or disruption in its digital map database, including a disruption related to cybersecurity, internal misconduct, or non-compliance with data protection, privacy, or information security related to Indian or foreign laws.
Dependency on telecommunications and information technology systems, networks, and infrastructure to operate its business.
Inability to sustain its historical growth rates.
Increased governmental regulations.
Dependency on innovation to stay competitive.
*All values are in Rs. Cr
No Graph Data To Display
Top IPO FAQs
What is the issue size of C.E. Info Systems Limited IPO?
C.E. Info Systems Limited (MapMyIndia) IPO issue size is 1,00,63,945 equity shares of Rs 2 each aggregating up to Rs 1039.61 crore.
What is 'pre-apply' for C.E. Info Systems Limited IPO?
Pre-apply will alow you to apply for the C.E. Info Systems Limited IPO 2 days before the subscription period starts.
If I pre-apply for C.E. Info Systems Limited IPO, when will my order get placed?
Your order will be placed on the exchange as soon as the C.E. Info Systems Limited IPO bidding starts. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
When will I know if my C.E. Info Systems Limited IPO order is placed?
We will notify you when your MapMyIndia IPO order is placed with the exchange.
What are the open and close dates of the C.E. Info Systems Limited IPO?
MapMyIndia IPO date is December 09 to December 13, 2021.
What is the lot size and minimum order quantity of the C.E. Info Systems Limited IPO?
The minimum order quantity and lot size of MapMyIndia IPO is 14 shares.
What are the allotment dates for the C.E. Info Systems Limited IPO?
C.E. Info Systems Limited IPO allotment date is December 16 (tentative).
Who is the registrar of C.E. Info Systems Limited IPO?
C.E. Info Systems Limited IPO registrar is Link Intime India Private Ltd
Where is the C.E. Info Systems Limited IPO getting listed?
The shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000301838, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected] , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.