Macrotech Developers Limited (Lodha Developers) is one of the largest real estate developers in India in the residential property segment. Its core business is the development of residential real estate with a clear focus on affordable and mid-income housing.
The company has a business model that focuses on the customer and designs and develops products to address specific customer needs across different locations and price points.
Lodha Developers is one of India’s largest real estate developers by residential sales value from 2014 to 2020.
It also holds a leadership position in the attractive MMR (Mumbai Metropolitan Region) market.
Lodha Developers has adopted an integrated real estate development model, with capabilities and in-house resources to carry on a project from its initiation to completion.
Most of Lodha’s developments have 100% wastewater recycling, rainwater harvesting, solar power usage in common areas, and a large number of tree plantations.
The company has a diversified portfolio of residential developments, spread across price points and micro-markets in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
As of December 31, 2020, Lodha Developers has around 5.5 million square feet of ready-to-move residential properties in India.
With a 600+ member marketing and sales team, tracking market trends is easy for Lodha Developers.
Lodha Developers is a matrix organization and the leadership team and senior-level management team are well-equipped to handle the business efficiently.
Lodha Developers has a substantial amount of debt that could affect its ability to secure financing in the future and pursue its growth strategy. As of December 31, 2020, the company had Rs.186,621.85 million of aggregate outstanding borrowings on a consolidated basis.
Lodha Developers has certain contingent liabilities. If they materialize, then the company’s results of operations, financial condition, and cash flows can get impacted.
The company has an internal assessment process for land selection and acquisition which is based on information that is available or accessible to the company. It cannot assure that such information is accurate and any decision based on inaccurate information may result in certain risks.
The extent to which the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) may affect its business and operations in the future is uncertain and cannot be predicted.
There are material outstanding legal proceedings involving the Company, Subsidiaries, Associates, Directors, Promoters, and Group Companies.
Lodha Developers may be subject to third-party indemnification, liability claims, or invocation of guarantees.
If the unsold inventory in the company’s projects is not sold in a timely manner, then its business might get adversely affected.
The company’s real estate development activities are geographically concentrated in and around the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (the “MMR”).
Some or all of the company’s ongoing and planned projects may not be completed by their expected completion dates or at all.
Significant increases in prices of, or shortages of, or delay or disruption in the supply of labour and key building materials could affect its business.
*All values are in Rs. Cr
No Graph Data To Display
Top IPO FAQs
What is the Macrotech Developers Ltd. IPO?
The Lodha Developers IPO is a Main Board IPO for the issue of 51,440,328 equity shares having the face value of Rs.10 totaling up to Rs.2500.00 crores.
What are the open and close dates of the Macrotech Developers Ltd. IPO?
The Lodha Developers IPO opens on April 07, 2021, and closes on April 09, 2021.
What is the lot size and minimum order quantity of the Macrotech Developers Ltd. IPO?
The lot size of the Lodha Developers IPO is 30 shares. Also, the minimum order quantity is 30 shares.
What are the allotment dates for the Macrotech Developers Ltd. IPO?
According to the DRHP, the basis of allotment will be finalized by April 16, 2021. Further, investors can expect to receive the credits in their demat accounts by April 20, 2021.
Who is the registrar of Macrotech Developers Ltd. IPO?
The registrar for the IPO is Link Intime India Private Limited and the shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Where is the Macrotech Developers Ltd. IPO getting listed?
The shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000208032, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For compliance pertaining to securities broking please write to email@example.com for DP related to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.