Go Fashion (India) Ltd. is a women’s bottom-wear brand in India, with a market share of approximately 8% in the branded women’s bottom-wear market in Fiscal 2020. The company manages its products under the brand, ‘Go Colors’. It is the first company to launch a brand exclusively dedicated to the women's bottom-wear category.
Go Fashion is a leading women’s bottom-wear brand in India with a well-diversified product portfolio like churidars, leggings, dhotis, harem pants, patiala, palazzos, culottes, pants, trousers, jeggings and more.
Multi-channel pan-India distribution network with a focus on Exclusive Brand Outlets (EBOs) that enhance the brand’s visibility.
Standardized and scalable development model for its EBOs based on its know-how and experience and an efficient operating model.
Extensive procurement base with highly efficient and technology-driven supply chain management.
In-house expertise in developing and designing products.
Demonstrated track record of strong financial performance.
Inability to effectively market its products and brand, or any deterioration in public perception of its brand, Go Colors.
Incurred losses in Fiscal 2021.
Risks associated with the location of its exclusive brand outlets (EBO).
EBOs operate on leased properties and any change in the real estate rental market can adversely affect its profitability.
While the company has stores across the country, it is majorly concentrated in South and West India.
Go Fashion (India) Ltd. operates out of a single warehouse in South India.
Inability to adequately protect its trademarks and/or its intellectual property rights.
Inability to effectively manage or expand its retail network.
Inability to anticipate and respond to changes in fashion trends and changing customer preferences in a timely and effective manner.
*All values are in Rs. Cr
No Graph Data To Display
Top IPO FAQs
What is the issue size of Go Colors IPO?
Go Colors IPO issue size is a fresh issue of Rs.125 crores and an offer for sale of up to 1,28,78,389 equity shares.
What is 'pre-apply' for Go Colors Limited IPO?
Pre-apply will alow you to apply for the Go Colors Limited IPO 2 days before the subscription period starts. It is open for subscription between November 17 and 22 according to GoColors IPO details.
If I pre-apply for Go Colors Limited IPO, when will my order get placed?
Your order will be placed on the exchange as soon as the Go Colors Limited IPO bidding starts. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
When will I know if my Go Colors Limited IPO order is placed?
We will notify you when your Go Colors Limited IPO order is placed with the exchange.
What are the open and close dates of the Go Colors IPO?
Go Colors IPO date is November 17, 2021 to November 22, 2021
What is the lot size and price band of the Go Colors IPO?
Go Colors IPO lot size is 21 shares and price band is Rs 655 to 690 per share.
What are the allotment dates for the Go Colors IPO?
Go Colors IPO allotment date is expected to be on November 25, 2021.
Who is the registrar of Go Colors IPO?
KFin Technologies Private Limited
Where is the Go Colors IPO getting listed?
Go Colors IPO shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000301838, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected] , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.