For Delhivery IPO, eligible investors can apply as Regular & Employee.
Apply as Employee
If you are an employee of Delhivery Ltd.
Offered at discount of Rs. 25 per share
Subscription Status As on 13 May '22, 2:33 PM
Retail Individual Investor
Qualified Institutional Buyers
Delhivery is a logistics service company in India. The company provides logistics services such as express parcel deliv
Delhivery is a logistics service company in India. The company provides logistics services such as express parcel delivery, heavy goods delivery, part-truckload freight, truckload freight, warehousing, supply chain solutions, cross border express and freight services and supply chain software.
The company was founded in 2011 and has its headquarters in Gurgaon, India. Founder Sahil Barua is the CEO of Delhivery while Co-Founder Kapil Bharati is the CTO.
Revenue from contracts with customers has grown from Rs 1653.89 crore in Fiscal 2019 to Rs 3646.52 crore in Fiscal 2021.
In Fiscal 2021, the company fulfilled over 289.20 million express parcel orders.
Value-added services such as e-commerce return services, payment collection and processing, installation and assembly services and fraud detection.
Company served a diverse base of 21,342 Active Customers across e-commerce, consumer durables, electronics, lifestyle, FMCG, industrial goods, automotive, healthcare and retail, in the three months ended June 30, 2021.
In the first quarter of Fiscal 2022, 64% of revenues were from customers who have been transacting with the company for over three years.
Executed an agreement to enter into a strategic alliance with FedEx.
Mesh network structure that facilitates quick action in responding to changes due to volumes, shipment profiles and environmental conditions.
Team of 474 engineering, data sciences and product professionals, as of June 30, 2021.
Technology stack consists of more than 80 applications that encompass supply chain processes including order management, warehouse management, and transportation management.
Negative cash flows from operating, and investing activities in fiscal 2019 and fiscal 2020.
Risks associated with shipments handled and transported through its network and risks associated with transportation and cash-on-delivery, which may not be fully covered by its insurance policies.
High correlation with the growth of the ecommerce industry
Material Subsidiary ‘Sponton’ has not been in compliance with certain requirements of the Companies Act, 2013 in the past and may face penalties.
The Company, its subsidiaries and certain of its Directors are currently involved in certain legal proceedings.
Any failure in securing the large quantity of confidential customer data that the company processes could lead to damage to its reputation.
Inability to maintain or expand its scaled, automated, and unified network infrastructure
Any disruptions to its logistics and transportation facilities
Failure to improve or effectively utilize its technology infrastructure or prevent disruptions to our it.
As of June 30, 2021, the company had current borrowings of Rs 197.20 crore.
As of June 30, 2021, the company had Rs 34.54 crore of contingent liabilities mainly comprising claims against it in direct tax proceedings.
For Fiscals 2019, 2020 and 2021 average outstanding receivable days stood at 47 days, 79 days, and 60 days, respectively - delays or defaults in payment could affect its cash flow.
*All values are in Rs. Cr
No Graph Data To Display
Top IPO FAQs
What is the issue size of Delhivery IPO?
Delhivery IPO issue size is Rs 7,460 crore
What is 'pre-apply' for Delhivery IPO?
Pre-apply will alow you to apply for the Delhivery IPO 2 days before the subscription period starts.
If I pre-apply for Delhivery IPO, when will my order get placed?
Your order will be placed on the exchange as soon as the Delhivery IPO bidding starts. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
When will I know if my Delhivery IPO order is placed?
We will notify you when your Delhivery IPO order is placed with the exchange.
What are the open and close dates of the for Delhivery IPO?
Delhivery IPO dates have not been announced yet.
What is the lot size and minimum order quantity of the Delhivery IPO?
Delhivery IPO price band and lot size have not been announced yet.
What are the allotment dates for the Delhivery IPO?
Delhivery IPO allotment date is not out yet.
Who is the registrar of Delhivery IPO?
Delhivery IPO registrar is Link Intime India Private Limited.
Where is the Delhivery IPO getting listed?
The shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000301838, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected] , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.