Campus Activewear is a company engaged in the business of sports and athleisure footwear. The company introduced its bra
Campus Activewear is a company engaged in the business of sports and athleisure footwear. The company introduced its brand ‘CAMPUS’ in 2005 and is a lifestyle-oriented sport and athleisure footwear company that offers a diverse product portfolio for the entire family. The company offers multiple choices across styles, colour palettes, and price points. The company has mentioned that it had an approximately 15% market share in the branded sports and athleisure footwear industry in India by value for Fiscal 2020, which increased to approximately 17% in Fiscal 2021. The IPO offer of the company is entirely an Offer for Sale (OFS) by the selling shareholders.
Detailed IPO Analysis: Campus Activewear | Should you apply for Campus IPO?
Strengths & Risks
India’s largest sports and athleisure footwear brand in terms of value and volume in Fiscal 2021 as per Technopak Report*.
Fastest-growing scaled sports and athleisure footwear brand in India over Fiscal 2019 to Fiscal 2021 (Source: Technopak Report).
15% market share in the sports and athleisure footwear industry in India by value for Fiscal 2020, which increased to approximately 17% in Fiscal 2021.
Volume of products sold increased from 27 lakh for six months ended September 30, 2020, to 71 lakh for six months ended September 30, 2021.
Products targeting different price points, geographical locations, and demographics.
As of September 30, 2021, the company had 1,274 active styles of footwear for men, 190 active styles for women, and 423 active styles for kids and children.
‘Omnichannel Experience’ of shopping involving multiple retail channels covering physical locations and online channels to provide consumers a seamless experience.
Marketing using campaigns - The company partnered with Flipkart in Fiscal 2019 to bolster sales during Flipkart’s annual flagship event, the Big Billion Day.
The company’s chairman has over 37 years of experience in the footwear industry in India.
Manufacturing leadtime of 60 to 90 days compared to the industry average of 90 to 120 days (as per Technopak Report).
100% of the shoe assembly operation of the company is in-house (i.e. done by the company itself and not outsourced).
Total comprehensive income (loss) for the six months ended September 30, 2020, of Rs 21.25 crore - the company has also incurred negative cash flows from investing and financing activities in some of the years/periods during the past fiscals.
As of September 30, 2021, the company had total borrowings of Rs 191.57 crore.
Certain of the trademarks that the company has applied for, and those that have been registered in its name are currently subject to opposition/rectification proceedings before the Indian Trade Marks Registry, by parties including its competitors.
High competition in the footwear industry especially from international sportswear brands.
The company has experienced moderate fluctuations in its average selling price (“ASP”) based on seasonality. Historically, revenues in the first and second quarters have been lower than what the company achieved in the third and fourth quarters.
The temporary suspension or shutdown of operations at the company’s manufacturing facilities during the pandemic had an adverse impact on its gross margin, which decreased from 48.07% to 47.36% for Fiscals 2020 and 2021, respectively.
The company has in the past entered into related party transactions and will continue to do so in the future.
Attrition rate for employees for Fiscals 2019, 2020, and 2021 was 16.84%, 10.20%, and 16.94%, respectively.
Promoters and Promoter Group will be able to exercise significant influence and control over the company after this offer and may have interests that are different from those of the other shareholders.
Online sales are dependent on sales channels controlled by third-party online marketplaces - any disruption can have an impact on the growth of the business.
The company relies on third parties to manufacture certain products - any disruption can cause delays in delivery and affect sales.
Outstanding litigations involving the company, its subsidiary, and its directors.
* Campus Activewear had commissioned and paid for a report titled “Report on Footwear Retail in India” dated December 18, 2021, which is exclusively prepared for the purposes of the Offer and issued by Technopak.
*All values are in Rs. Cr
No Graph Data To Display
Top IPO FAQs
What is the issue size of Campus Activewear IPO?
Campus Activewear IPO issue size is 47,950,000 equity shares of Rs 5 each.
What is 'pre-apply' for Campus Activewear IPO?
Pre-apply will alow you to apply for the Campus Activewear IPO 2 days before the subscription period starts.
If I pre-apply for Campus Activewear IPO, when will my order get placed?
Your order will be placed on the exchange as soon as the Campus Activewear IPO bidding starts. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
When will I know if my Campus Activewear IPO order is placed?
We will notify you when your Campus Activewear IPO order is placed with the exchange.
What are the open and close dates of the for Campus Activewear IPO?
Campus Activewear IPO will be open between April 26 - April 28, 2022.
What is the lot size and minimum order quantity of the Campus Activewear IPO?
Campus Activewear IPO price band has not been announced yet.
What are the allotment dates for the Campus Activewear IPO?
Campus Activewear IPO allotment date has not been announced yet. For Campus Activewear IPO allotment status check, you can visit the website of the registrar of the IPO.
Who is the registrar of Campus Activewear IPO?
Campus Activewear IPO registrar is Link Intime Private Ltd. You can check Campus Activewear IPO allotment status on the website of the registrar.
Where is the Campus Activewear IPO getting listed?
The shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000301838, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected] , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.