Anand Rathi Wealth Limited provides a mix of wealth solutions including mutual funds, broking (equities and commodities), insurance and portfolio management services to a wide spectrum of clientele. It focuses mainly on the HNIs segment. The company is present in 11 cities in India, including Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurugram, and Hyderabad. They also offer estate planning, succession planning and creation of will.
As per CARE Advisory Research the company has been ranked amongst the top three non-bank mutual fund distributors in India by gross commission earned in Fiscal 2021
Anand Rathi is a well known brand that has dominant presence in wealth solutions and financial services
It serves in niche client market where the customers are UHNIs, HNIs and mass affluent
It has a strong client base. Most of the clients have been with the company for more than three years, representing about 53% of the clients. These clients contribute to nearly 72% of private wealth (vertical) AuM.
It offers estate planning, succession planning and will creation without any additional costs to its clients
The solutions offered are uncomplicated, holistic and standardized to their clients
Top tier non-bank mutual fund distributor in India coupled with presence in structured products
Anand Rathi derives most of its revenue from distribution and sale of financial products and are dependent on sustained ability to increase AuM and fund performance
Any changes in total expense ratio due to regulatory changes may reduce distribution commission income which may have an adverse effect on business, and financial condition
Distribution arrangement with AMCs could be terminated. About 34%, (as on March 2021) of the company’s revenue are from asset management companies
Anand Rathi operates in a highly regulated environment, which is subject to change, and could adversely take a toll on the company’s operations, if unfavourable
High dependency on the management team and relationship managers
One of the promoter group entities, Anand Rathi Commodities Limited (ARCL), and its directors, are involved in proceedings with SEBI and Economic Offence Wing of Mumbai Police (EOW)
Company stores sensitive client information. Any leakage or data theft could harm its business
*All values are in Rs. Cr
No Graph Data To Display
Top IPO FAQs
What is the issue size of Anand Rathi Wealth IPO?
Anand Rathi Wealth IPO issue size is Rs 659 crore.
What is 'pre-apply' for Anand Rathi Wealth IPO?
Pre-apply will alow you to apply for the Anand Rathi Wealth IPO 2 days before the subscription period starts.
If I pre-apply for Anand Rathi Wealth IPO, when will my order get placed?
Your order will be placed on the exchange as soon as the Anand Rathi Wealth IPO bidding starts. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
When will I know if my Anand Rathi Wealth IPO order is placed?
We will notify you when your Anand Rathi Wealth IPO order is placed with the exchange.
What are the open and close dates of the Anand Rathi Wealth IPO?
Anand Rathi Wealth IPO date is December 2 to December 6, 2021.
What is the lot size and minimum order quantity of the Anand Rathi Wealth IPO?
The minimum order quantity and lot size of Anand Rathi Wealth IPO is 27 shares.
What are the allotment dates for the Anand Rathi Wealth IPO?
Anand Rathi Wealth IPO allotment date is December 9.
Who is the registrar of Anand Rathi Wealth IPO?
Anand Rathi Wealth IPO registrar is Link Intime India Private Ltd
Where is the Anand Rathi Wealth IPO getting listed?
The shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Groww is an investing platform where users can find the best mutual funds to invest in and can invest their money without any hassles. Groww provides objective evaluation of mutual funds and does not advice or recommend any mutual fund or portfolios. Investor shall invest with their own descretion. Groww does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Groww helps investors in the following way
· By providing objective evaluation of products available on Groww
· By bringing up red flags, if any, involved in the products. However Groww does not guarantee to bring out all red flags
· By being transparent about fees and charges involved in investing in a product
· By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON GROWW
All transactions on Groww are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses BSE Star MF (with Member code 11724) as transaction platform.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most important factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount (as low as 500)
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold etc.
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open DMAT account
All type of mutual funds are available on Groww.
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
Portfolio is collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you in assigning an investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals. You can create a portfolio yourself or ask an expert to build it for you.
1. For Stock Broking Transaction 'Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day...Issued in the interest of Investors.
2. For Depository Transaction 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL/NSDL on the same day...Issued in the interest of investors.
3. KYC is a one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
4. If you are subscribing to an IPO, there is no need to issue a cheque. Please write the Bank account number and sign the IPO application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. In case of non allotment the funds will remain in your bank account.
· Investors should be cautious on unsolicited emails and SMS advising to buy, sell or hold securities and trade only on the basis of informed decision. Investors are advised to invest after conducting appropriate analysis of respective companies and not to blindly follow unfounded rumours, tips etc. Further, you are also requested to share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behaviour through the anonymous portal facility provided on BSE & NSE website.
· Awareness regarding guidelines on Margin collection
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
NextBillion Technology Private Limited is a member of NSE & BSE with SEBI Registration no: INZ000301838, Depository Participant of CDSL Depository with SEBI Registration no: IN-DP-417-2019 and Mutual Fund distributor with AMFI Registration No: ARN-111686. Registered office and Correspondence office - No.11, 2nd floor, 80 FT Road, 4th Block, S.T Bed, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034. For any grievances related to Stock Broking/DP, please write to [email protected] , please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on SEBI SCORES: Register on the SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
NextBillion Technology Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc are historical and for illustrative purposes only. Future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.