Stuck Somewhere?
search - groww
My Tickets
My Account
Mutual Funds
US Stocks
Getting Started
About US Stocks

What is the process to transfer money to US beneficiary?

The most basic method of foreign remittance is to visit your bank and submit an A2 form with beneficiary details and the amount that you wish to transfer to US. However, Groww has coordinated with various banks to help you avoid making frequent bank trips by offering a completely online remittance through Netbanking.
We hope that this answer was helpful!
How was your experience?
ⓒ 2016-2021 Groww. All rights reserved, Built with in India