Stuck Somewhere?

My Tickets
Most Asked
My Account
Stocks
Payments
Mutual Funds
FDs
US Stocks
En
हि
IPO
Reports
Margin
Charges
Demat Account
Futures & Options
Investments
Corporate Action
Pledge
SGB
Others

How long before I get money in my Groww Balance after selling shares?

The money will reach your Groww Balance immediately. 
As per SEBI regulations, only 80% of the delivery sell amount is made available to invest within half an hour after the sell transaction, while the remaining 20% will be added to your Groww balance and made available to invest by the end of the day. 

You will be able to withdraw the whole sell amount after 10 AM on T+1 day i.e on the next settlement day.
GROWW BALANCE
CONTACT US
Was the answer helpful?