Stuck Somewhere?

My Tickets
Most Asked
My Account
Stocks
Payments
Mutual Funds
FDs
US Stocks
En
हि
Withdrawal
Groww Balance
Charges
Deposit
Groww Pay
Mandates & Autopay

Why is my 'Available to Invest' not the same as my 'Available to Withdraw'?

  1. Any amount added to Groww is ‘Available to Invest’ immediately. However, this amount will be ‘Available to Withdraw’ only after 1 settlement day.
  2. As per SEBI regulations , 20% of your demat delivery sell will be blocked till end of day. The remaining 80% will be available to invest after 30 mins of transaction.
    This is only applicable for shares sold from your demat account.
    Your complete sell amount will be blocked for the entire day incase of BTST trades (buy today, sell tomorrow) and selling of pledged shares.
    The complete sell amount will be withdraw-able only after 10AM on the next settlement day (T+1)
    For e.g.,
    If you sell a stock from your holdings on Friday, 80% balance will be added to Groww balance within 30 mins of the sell order execution, which can be used to invest. The remaining 20% amount will be made available to invest on Friday night, You can withdraw the 100% delivery sell amount after 10AM on Monday.

READ MORE
CONTACT US
Was the answer helpful?