2. As per SEBI regulations, only 80% of the delivery sell amount is made available to invest immediately after a sell transaction, while the remaining 20% will be added to your Groww balance and made available to invest on the next trading day (T+1). You will be available to withdraw the whole sell amount after 9 PM on T+2 day.
For e.g., If you sell a stock from your holdings on Friday, 80% amount will be added to Groww balance immediately, which can be used to invest. The remaining 20% amount will be added on Monday, which will be available to invest. You can withdraw the 100% delivery sell amount after 9 PM on Tuesday.