Groww supports adding money via UPI (Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, etc.). If you're still facing issues, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
1. The bank account chosen by you on the Add money screen is different from the one you choose on your UPI app.
2. You could be entering an incorrect UPI PIN.
3. Your bank may have placed limits on the number of UPI transactions you can make every day.
4. You may have an insufficient balance in your bank account.
5. You may have reached the daily UPI transaction limit: up to Rs 2 lakhs per day depending upon your bank across all UPI apps.
6. Your bank could be experiencing network failure.
If your issue is not listed above, please share a screenshot of the error message you're receiving, and we'll get in touch with you within 1 working day.