The applicable NAV for transactions under mutual fund schemes is determined as follows:
- Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, and other market holidays will be treated as orders placed on the next business day.
- Payments through Groww balance, UPI transfers & net banking through select banks* usually result in same-day NAV if you place the order before the cut-off time. Note that if you're paying via Groww Balance, you can only use the amount available to withdraw and not the amount available to invest.
- The list of select banks includes Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, SBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Andhra Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank.
- Deposits via net banking from any bank other than the ones mentioned in the list of select banks may not result in same-day NAV. This is because even if you might place the order before the cut-off time, Groww might not receive the funds before the cut-off time.
- In some cases, when you might make the purchase before the cut-off time, but funds are not received before the cut-off time, your order is placed on the next business day. Accordingly, you get the next business day NAV.
Redeem orders and SWP Orders
The cut-off time for placing redeem orders is 3 pm. Placing your redeem order before the cut-off time means you’ll get:
- NAV of the day immediately preceding the next business day in case of liquid / overnight funds
- NAV of the same day in case of other funds
Switch and STP Orders
Switch and STP orders are a combination of purchase & redeem orders. Groww’s cut-off time for switch-out orders is 3 PM, and switch-in orders are processed only after the switch-out leg is settled. So, NAV for switch-in orders is determined only after the switch-out order is processed.