To change your primary bank account and set up a new AutoPay:
1. Click on ‘Bank and Autopay’.
2. On the Bank Account Details page, click on ‘ADD ANOTHER BANK’. Choose your new bank and enter its IFSC code.
3. Enter your new bank account number, then click on ‘VERIFY BANK'.
4. To verify your account details, we’ll deposit ₹1 in your bank account. This can take up to 30 seconds.
5. After verification, you will see a green tick mark next to your bank account. Now, on the bank account details page, you will see multiple bank accounts.
6. To make the new bank account your primary account, click on the three dots next to it and select ‘Make primary bank account’.
7. Select the newly added bank and Click on ‘SET UP AUTOPAY’.
8. Follow the instructions as shown. Keep your net banking/debit card handy to complete the setup.
Note: AutoPay via this process takes about 3-4 working days to be approved by the bank.