Yogesh Mehta of Motilal Oswal in his interview mentioned the stocks he is bullish about and what he thinks of the current market situation.
- He believes the fundamentals of RBL is still intact and the drop in its share price is purely for sentimental reasons.
- Recommends these funds for investing: L&T, Britannia, KNR, Sadbhaav, Maruti, Ashok Leyland, Bajaj Auto, and ICICI Bank.
- Believes it is a decent opportunity to have a few private bank stocks in one’s portfolio.
Invest In Mutual Funds
- Earn higher returns by investing in direct mutual funds
- Start investing in less than 2 mins
- It's FREE