What is the best way to invest 10 lakh rupees in India? by Ishan Bansal
Answer by Ishan Bansal:
Invest In Mutual Funds
- Earn higher returns by investing in direct mutual funds
- Start investing in less than 2 mins
- It's FREE
Thanks for A2A.
Awesome that you already figured that Equity funds in way to go for you.
I completely agree with you point on not putting all eggs in the same basket also.
Portfolio investing is probably the best way to invest in equity funds since you are taking a diversified approach to investing.
However, investing in portfolios is a cumbersome process and finding the right portfolio is even more difficult.
– you have access to mutual fund portfolios created by experts. With few clicks you invest in these portfolios seamlessly and track them. If you want to change the existing portfolios just click edit or you can create your own mutual fund portfolio from scratch also.
Things that are certain here are
- Investment Amount 10 lacs
- Equity Funds (not all eggs in one basket)
Let me put this into perspective.
Based on your needs you can explore following portfolios:
You can edit it according to your needs.
Let me know if you any questions about the portfolio.
Follow me for more Insights on Mutual Funds.