Stocks

Latest Update : Peak Margin Regulation

by Revati Krishna • August 2, 2020

As per the latest circular SEBI/HO/MRD2/DCAP/CIR/P/2020/127 by SEBI and FAQ issued by the stock exchanges pertaining to peak margin reporting, only 80% of the Delivery sell amount will be available to invest immediately, and the rest 20% will be available on the next trading day. 20% amount will not be visible in Groww Balance on […]


TPIN & OTP Based Verification For Selling Stocks

by Devyani Mishra • May 29, 2020

According to Indian stock market rules, an investor can successfully sell his/her stock only if the holdings are verified. As per new regulations by CDSL, investors will now require an OTP along with their TPIN for selling any of their holdings. Last year, CDSL had introduced e-DIS verification via TPIN for selling stocks but now […]