Sunil Subramaniam of Sundaram Mutual Fund is very bullish about Sensex, Nifty, and more:
- He believes for a period of 3-5 years, small and mid-cap funds are a great opportunity.
- SIP as an investment option has grown further with inflows doubling in 1 year in Sundaram Mutual Fund.
- He believes the Sensex can touch 50,000 and Nifty can touch 15,000 in the next 3 to 5 years.
- Strongly believes investors should opt for systematic investment plans (SIP).
- Believes diversification is very important. Not all investments should be made in equity. Debt fund investment is necessary too.
- Advises seeking an investment expert’s help while making an investment plan.