Sensex Update: 5th March 2018
- The Sensex fell by 300 points today closing at 33,746.
- Nifty was down by 99points today also – closing at 10,358.
- BSE Mid-cap fell by 0.95% today.
- BSE Small-cap fell by 1.09% today.
- All sectors fell except for IT, Tech, and Consumer Durables.
- Top gainers were: Sun Pharma, TCS, M&M, and SBI.
- Tata Motors, Tata Steel, Bajaj Auto, and RIL lost the most.
Read More Here.
Invest In Mutual Funds
- Earn higher returns by investing in direct mutual funds
- Start investing in less than 2 mins
- It's FREE