Sensex Update: 27th Feb 2018
- Sensex went down by 99 points today.
- Nifty settled lower from yesterday at 10,554.
- This was likely a result of sustained selling of PSU bank, financial, and metal stocks.
- The mid-cap index fell by 0.50%.
- The small-cap index fell by 0.35%.
- Top losers were: Bharti Airtel, Dr Reddy Laboratories, Hero Motocorp, NTPC, and Reliance Industries.
Read more here.
Invest In Mutual Funds
- Earn higher returns by investing in direct mutual funds
- Start investing in less than 2 mins
- It's FREE