In this article
Headlines of the Day
- Fidelity Management & Research, Goldman Sacs, Axis Mutual Fund and ICICI Prudential among anchor investor for TCNS Clothing Company which has raised 337 crores for IPO
- UltraTech Cement Q1 profit decreases by 33% to Rs. 598 Crores. The board also approves demerger of Century Cement.
- Punjab National Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Andhra Bank, Allahabad Bank and Corporation Bank shares went up by 14%, as the finance ministry approved a capital infusion of Rs 11,336 crores.
- LIC is now likely to get management control over IDBI Bank, as it has obtained 51% controlling stake.
- Stocks of Bandhan Bank increases by 8%, as their Q1 earning stabilizes.
- Reliance plans to raise $5.8 Billion this financial year as debt, as it plans to expand its business to avenues like e-commerce. Reliance will raise this capital through loans and bonds.
Here is How the Market Behaved Today:
18th July 2018 ▲▼
Sensex Today: 36,373.44
Nifty Today: 10,980.45
BSE Mid-Cap Index: 15181.35
Down by: 194.76▼(1.27%)
BSE Small-Cap Index: 15814.66
Indiabulls Hsg, ONGC, BPCL, HPCL, IOC
Tata Steel, Hindalco, Vedanta, UPL, Tata Motors