It’s important to have the portfolio aligned with your investment goals. The goals need not be as specific as buying a house or going on a world tour. It can be to create wealth in long term or invest with high liquidity etc.
For building a perfect portfolio consider the following –
Invest In Mutual Funds
- Earn higher returns by investing in direct mutual funds
- Start investing in less than 2 mins
- It's FREE
- Investment goals – what are you investing for
- Risk you are willing to take
- Is the portfolio diversified enough to reduce further risk
Here is a good portfolio for 15,000, long term with moderate-high risk and high returns.
This portfolio has 5 top funds across categories of mutual funds. Ideal for someone how is investing for 5 years or more.
Let me know if you have any questions.