No Dip in Mutual Fund Investments in February 2018
- Even after the correction in the equity markets in February, inflows into mutual funds continued at around the same rate.
- SIP investments are largely responsible for this.
- There was no significant reduction in SIP payments being made by people.
- Inflows into funds were at 26.7%. At the same time, the outflow or redemption were even lower at 42.3% which means mutual funds received more than people took out of them.
- Inflow into equity funds in March continues to remain more or less similar.
- There will be increased inflow in ELSS funds in the month of March.
Read More Here.
Invest In Mutual Funds
- Earn higher returns by investing in direct mutual funds
- Start investing in less than 2 mins
- It's FREE