In this article
Headlines of the Day
- Mukesh Ambani becomes the richest man in Asia after Reliance joins TCS in the 100 billion dollar club
- Infosys gains Rs.8000 crores in the stock market. Its shares rally 3% ahead of Q1 FY19 results.
- Reliance’s market capitalization reaches a record-breaking 7-trillion Rupees. Its shares are up by Rs. 1,107( 2.5%) on BSE.
- Malaysian Company IHH Healthcare acquires Fortis Hospital for 4000 crores (170 per share). It outbid TPG-Manipal
- L&T gets a contract to build India’s tallest government office building in Amravati which is the only Steel Diagrid project in India. It is likely to be a Rs.3000 crores project.
- SpiceJet is looking to diversify beyond aviation. The company is planning to establish a foothold in the cargo and digital aviation industry.
- HCL shares go down by 2% after share buyback of Rs.4000 crore was announced
Here is How the Market Behaved Today:
13th July 2018 ▲▼
Sensex Today: 36,541.63
Down by: 6.78▼(0.019%)
Nifty Today: 11,018.90
Down by:4.30 ▼ (0.039%)
BSE Mid-Cap Index: 15431.47
Down by: 120.27▼(0.77%)
BSE Small-Cap Index: 16196.33
Down by: 223.76▼(1.36%)
Titan Company, BPCL, Bajaj Finance, Infosys, Reliance
Zee Entertainment, Bharti Infratel, UPL, ONGC, Axis Bank